Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see a Ra's Al Ghul from Begins with alternate ninja get up from the start of the film.

But since Mime Joker sort of popped up out of no where, I'm expecting Greedo as DX 15.

Another Something from batman probably.

I'd want if to be 100% brand new character they've never done before, from a license they haven't exploited enough.

Marty McFly personally or Anakin Skywalker

Last edited:
DX15 Revealed..........

Iron_bat2.jpg

I would totally buy a Ra's Al Ghul. But I do prefer Barbossa... One can dream...

1368616778_hot-toys-joker-mime.jpg

Well, now it's official. If there is any collector that is not disappointed with the announcement of this as the next DX, i'll be surprised.

This will be the first DX since Michael Jackson that I will willingly pass on. The original version is more than sufficient. Plus, it comes with bugger all. A crappy backdrop does not a DX make.

Seeing how they love 2.0 figures. I wouldn't doubt we get another Indy since he was DX05 and this would be 10 after the fact, just like DX01 and DX11. Hopefully it's Temple of Doom.

Seeing how they love 2.0 figures. I wouldn't doubt we get another Indy since he was DX05 and this would be 10 after the fact, just like DX01 and DX11. Hopefully it's Temple of Doom.

An Indy that actually looks like Ford, instead of his bedroom eyed pouty lipped cousin would be great! Another one I could get behind.

Last edited:
CPT Jean Luc Picard (TNG outfit) with Captions chair diorama.

:exactly:

When is HT (or someone) going to make proper Star Trek figures. A DX Captains series would be rad!

Also like the idea of a new Indy, a Han Solo and or Robocop...

Anything other than Batman (unless it's Adam West) or Iron Man.

Back