Hot Toys DX14 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Been a while now since the DX13 was revealed but no news on the DX14. I think this is probably because HT have too much on their plate at the moment ?

I know what I would like, a Marty from BTTF. It seems though HT have forgotten they even have that licence. Usually the DX is an iconic charahter or person, Bruce Lee, Indy, Terminator etc.

As long as its nothing Iron Man related, them im fine with that.

Robocop or star wars.
Iron man never been a DX.

Anakin gets my vote.

Robocop or star wars.
Iron man never been a DX.

Not that you're in the market for one anyway, right? There are going to be a few pissed off people if they hear about you buying any figures for a while.

Last edited:
For those who are screaming Robocop, I just hope it's the vintage Robocop and not the remake that will be coming out :lecture

Since Luke came out hopefully Han Solo

Please no more Nolan Batman! We've had enough of that as well as Iron Man!

If it's Batman ..more Keaton Bats or original GI JOE A Real American Hero figures!

Last edited:
I'd like to see Hot Toys to get it's head outta it's butt and do some pop culture TV characters!

For those who are screaming Robocop, I just hope it's the vintage Robocop and not the remake that will be coming out :lecture

Since Luke came out hopefully Han Solo

Please no more Nolan Batman! We've had enough of that as well as Iron Man!

If it's Batman ..more Keaton Bats or original GI JOE A Real American Hero figures!

Definitely vintage, fhauk the ugly rebooted version.

I wouldn't mind a Batman Returns DX.

I'd like to see Hot Toys to get it's head outta it's butt and do some pop culture TV characters!

The closest I've seen in that respect to pop culture was the Michael Jackson line which looks like they dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back