Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Returns armor Batman
- Batman Returns Penguin
- Batman Returns Catwoman
- Robocop
- Police Shootout 1984 T-800 Terminator
- Back to the Future
- Cannibal Jack Sparrow
- Adam West 66' Batman stuff
- Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Anakin Skywalker

Happy with any of those options...

Seeing as the last DX came out of nowhere it probably won't be any of these but:

Batman Returns Penguin
Batman Returns Catwoman
Robocop
Star Wars Anakin
BTTF Marty
Sleepy Hollow Ichabod Crane

I'm going with the majority & hedging my bets that it will be a Batman Related figure.

Can't see it being Robocop personally.
The PERS in that would be an utter knightmare so expect he'll be just an MMS when (sorry read IF) they ever get round to releasing him.

Another Star Wars would be nice though...I'm not collecting the line personally but do like the Luke DX & something a little different to the mountains of Bat stuff would make a refreshing change

Neil

I'm not assuming anything anymore since the Mime Joker came out of no where! :slap

It seems HT's does whatever they want and not listen to their fans anymore! :gah:

For all we know they could surprise us again like DX 15 being another Expendables character that nobody is into.

I'm pretty sure it going to be The Lord Of Darkness from the film Legend. Can't wait for the announcement !

I'll be honest I'd love a Darth Vader from Hot Toys take the helmet off and you have the PERS Anakin underneath from Return of the Jedi.

A man can dream.....:lsvader

I'm in for my 100% wish list:
DX Returns Penguin #1 on wishlist
DX Returns Batman Returns (passed on the 89 because I wanted the Keaton head sculpt and not two Batman's in my display
DX Returns Catwomen (would be my first female HT)
DX Street Cloth Rocky

Anything else that "pops up" i.e. Scar Predator are nice but scary as they can shave the funds off my HT savings of my 100% wish list.
Also on the fence with SS Darth Vader. Do I make that purchase or wait for the HT version.

I think someone told me that Sideshow still has the rights to release all masked/non-human SW characters, like Vader (who is supposedly getting a new figure from SS, who knows when).

I have a feeling the next DX will be Anakin, but I'm no good at predicting this stuff lol.

I'm hoping Robocop, with Weller headsculpt on a separate BD body as seen at the end of the original movie.

Yeah, I can dream....

That be awesome!! I think that would be my 2nd holy grail, if that is allowed haha

Back