Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said Anikin Skywalker is happening, that would be a good DX

So you're saying there's a chance! **** Lynda Carter WW **** :clap

I hope she isn't a DX, I'd like to be able to afford that one. Bare bones figure with a lasso is all I need, maybe a cape.

No extra sculpt, no swim suit, no bathing cap, and no invisible jet! I can't begin to imagine the shipping nightmare that thing would create... all the scratches... missing pieces... GAH!:panic:

I'd be willing to wager RotJ Vader would make it as a DX figure, complete with alternate older Anakin sculpt.

DX? I don't know. He's iconic enough for a DX to be sure but I feel like he'd be very light on accessories compared to other DX figures. What do you think he'd come with?

DX? I don't know. He's iconic enough for a DX to be sure but I feel like he'd be very light on accessories compared to other DX figures. What do you think he'd come with?

A DX Empire Strikes Back Vader that comes with the black throne thingy and the ability to raise and lower his helmet on and off while he is seated like the 3.75 Hasbro collector's edition would sell out within hours of the pre-order going live!

I was thinking the same thing.

For sure an Anakin sculpt in addition to a regular helmeted sculpt. Perhaps a switch out forearm with exposed wires from having his hand severed and a two piece helmet and mask that can fit over the Anakin sculpt. DS throne room diorama base as well.

Jedi Luke would be a good option to go with the earlier DX07 Bespin Luke. Although truthfully I don't think the DX line is a necessity for figures any more. Aside from PERS which was hit or miss anyways and nicer than average packaging I don't see the point.

Back