Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the new of DX from HT is new line like BTTF or MIB because HT has the license but the product is never seen. No more ironman please... -_-"

I hope the new of DX from HT is new line like BTTF or MIB because HT has the license but the product is never seen. No more ironman please... -_-"

Why would you want MIB? Enterbay have done them as well as anyone would want - there'd be no beating their head sculpts with a PERS version.

Why would you want MIB? Enterbay have done them as well as anyone would want - there'd be no beating their head sculpts with a PERS version.

yeah, i want to see the Hot toys make different about the MIB, EB has some problem about the body. just look for the better one to collectible... that's all i want. ^_^

yeah, i want to see the Hot toys make different about the MIB, EB has some problem about the body. just look for the better one to collectible... that's all i want. ^_^

The EB bodies had wobbly knees that can be fixed easily enough. A HT release would be exactly the same, but without the wobbly knees maybe and likely without the same calibre of head sculpt/paint app. BTTF FTW :)

The EB bodies had wobbly knees that can be fixed easily enough. A HT release would be exactly the same, but without the wobbly knees maybe and likely without the same calibre of head sculpt/paint app. BTTF FTW :)

yeah i agree, but the most i want is BTTF line... that's the most wanted line... just wait n see, hope Hot toys can release BTTF line soon. cheers

CPT Jean Luc Picard (TNG outfit) with Captions chair diorama.

I think it would make sense if it was Batman Returns suit Batman truthfully. All the other DX Batman figures have been in pairs (and with a Joker coincidentally).

I'd like to see a Back to the Future Mary though.

Last edited:
Back