Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet it will be a Batman since the other Dx figures are right behind each other in numbers. Hopefully a Returns Batman with Alternate Keaton Wayne sculpt. I would like that or Robocop. I bet Robocop will be announced with the remake movie comes out though.

I think a lot of people are disapointed with HT at this point...

Why would you say that?obviously a lot more people are happy about what hot toys have been doing because its working.everybody is complaining about iron man releases but im3 just came out,of course that's what they are gonna be pushing now.besides there's what 40 different versions of iron man that they can make,it can go on for a while.any other movie you might have 3 or 4 characters at most.you don't know how the liscensing agreemeant works.if they have a contract that says they have to release a figure from a movie every 3 years or they lose the liscense then why would they release them all now and in 3 years risk another company getting the rights.I'm sure they have people on staff who's job it is to research and decide which figure will be released next,and I'm positive they probly know a little bit more about marketing strategies for collectable toys than we do.

I just think the reason we get all these Iron Men and Avengers figures is because somebody high up has a boner for them. Majority of the board let out a collective sigh every time a new Iron Man is revealed and to the point IM figures have became a Joke.

Judging by what the dx14 is I would guess we will get disco dancing peter parker with emo hair from spiderman 3......

I just think the reason we get all these Iron Men and Avengers figures is because somebody high up has a boner for them. Majority of the board let out a collective sigh every time a new Iron Man is revealed and to the point IM figures have became a Joke.

That might be true if every iron man figure doesn't sell out.

Couldn't the old 'Hot Toys DX14 - Whats it gonna be' thread title be changed to 15?

But EVILFACE, you're the king of making hilarious thread-punking threads, you of all people should see the tongue-in-cheek for which is this redundant thread was made :lol

Based on DX reusing the same figures, like mime joker, 3 t800s, 2 batman, 2 joker...

Dx15 will be Battle damaged Indy.

i am tired of batman / iron man / star wars.... i understand the craze behind many of these but i am a collector of movie characters - i would like to see Kill Bill, sin city, pulp fiction, leone, the raid. There are simply so many characters they can make and all we are stuck with is iron man 1,2,3,4.... 100, and joker 1.,2., ... i am amazed how miopic and money minded a company can be that it is not doing anything to retain class, style and grace. I would never pay 250 dollars for Iron Man.... i would for whiplash though but thats cause i am a fan of different characters, Iron man is too conventional... its a toy not a collectible... just my views...

Back