HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lemme put this right here for a moment.

11154760_579261362176747_7004253236770036961_o.jpg

being a Batman HT fan sucks these days- we won't see much for another year till BVS...all Marvel and SW now!

While Batman Returns is my number 1 want, there's still Arkham City and the Bat-Signal Two-pack to buy this year. That's enough for this Batman-only fan. That's more attention than any other DC property at the moment, and I honestly can't afford more than 3-4 Hot Toys a year...

..especially with the B:TAS line from DCC and Mezco's figures.

lemme put this right here for a moment.

He looks a little sad here, but I do like the costume. Nothing will beat the Returns suit for me (the '89 is a close second), but I think this could make some nice toys, even if I don't like the movie.

I think people will like the new suit when they see it fully. Though I do like the return and 89 suits, and black is always a good look for batman, I think my second fav look is the grey/black combo. I like the new cowl better then the burton stuff. I think the short ears look better.

And I think people will like the new movie. But I hope WB/DC gets its act together and finally comes up with some type of cohesive universe plan. It's great for each individual film maker to have full freedom, just like in the past with like everything other then marvel, but that just doesn't work with a cross movie platform/universe. It's crazy.

I love the new suit and I have no problem with the casting of Affleck. I will see the movie and likely enjoy it. That said, Burton films and suits will always be the most iconic to me and Keaton will always be MY Batman even if the other guys do a good job.

I love the new suit and I have no problem with the casting of Affleck. I will see the movie and likely enjoy it. That said, Burton films and suits will always be the most iconic to me and Keaton will always be MY Batman even if the other guys do a good job.

Well said. I support this figure as long as it has the possibility of seeing the light of day.

The mask is awesome,the suit is great,but put them together in this pic seems not so cool...

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Maybe its nothing but he has two pics of two figures that people are waiting to PO Batman Returns and Drax.

Screenshot_2015-04-30-14-15-52.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back