HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, we're back. :wink1:

batman-returns-2.gif

2 cardinal sins of the Batman... he smiles and he kills. :lol

He's genuinely ashamed of the real OT because the films didn't turn out the way he wanted them to visually (the technology didn't exist at the time, which largely drove him to found THX), they weren't "faithful to his artistic vision." It's not an act.

I can appreciate where he's coming from, but he could at least treat the real OT with some respect and not try to expunge it from existence. Never mind it's largely how he became a billionaire a few times over.
He spouts that BS about how the technology didn't exist at the time but I frankly don't believe it. His problem is he's never satisfied and his supposed "artistic vision" is never ending. He's changed the films not once but three times (1997, 2004, and 2011). A lot of the stuff that was changed I frankly feel could have been done when the films originally came out. The biggest change that may have presented a problem is Jabba in A New Hope (just in terms of getting him to look good). A lot of other changes are just stupid though like Han shooting first, Luke's scream in Empire Strikes Back, the extended dance sequence at Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi, and etc.

The "Perfect Star Wars" may be his personal Moby ****.

Aw, come on, you're censoring that? One of the most important books in Western Lit? :lol

OK, his personal white whale.

If that isn't one of the mouth plates, that's a fail on their part.

Ht in no rush to get this out- I think the DX line is about finished anyway-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back