HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spindrift has premonitions.

No more '66 Batmobiles, no more DX lines. Listen to him, you will.

Whatever happened to the sideshowfreak with the Norman Bates avatar/signature.

Whatever happened to the sideshowfreak with the Norman Bates avatar/signature.

Oh, he'll be back, he always comes back. :wink1:

Master Bates is finished.

History-of-the-World-Part-I-madeline-kahn-4298712-266-115.jpg

Oh, come on, great? Really? How about it was pretty good?
No, you were right the first time. The film is a steaming pile and is second only to Batman & Robin as the worst Batman film ever. Only reason I care about this figure is I want a Keaton Batman and missed out on the DX09. Plus the suit I did sort of like better in Batman Returns.

No, you were right the first time. The film is a steaming pile and is second only to Batman & Robin as the worst Batman film ever. Only reason I care about this figure is I want a Keaton Batman and missed out on the DX09. Plus the suit I did sort of like better in Batman Returns.

I thought I was the only guy who doesn't have DX09 (which I'm still trying to get). :lol Won't miss this one.

I thought I was the only guy who doesn't have DX09 (which I'm still trying to get). :lol Won't miss this one.
I honestly wouldn't mind having both the DX09 and this one. That way I'd be able to display the 89 Batman and also have this one on display with the cowl torn off (assuming they include that as an alternate head sculpt).

YOU-RE-DEAD-TO-ME-asdf-movie-30180010-476-282.jpg

TDKR is second to Batman and Robin for worst Batman film ever. Returns is weird and nasty as hell, but atleast Batman wasn't a puss and was actually in it.

Also Pfeiffer > Hathaway

Returns victorian era sewer freak > Rises victorian era sewer freak

TDKR is second to Batman and Robin for worst Batman film ever. Returns is weird and nasty as hell, but atleast Batman wasn't a puss and was actually in it.

Also Pfeiffer > Hathaway

I never thought of it that way, but that's hilarious.:lol

Also Pfeiffer > Hathaway

Bane's just jealous cuz penguins a genuine sewer freak and bane has to wear a mask :lol

So far... Pretty much everything else shown at toy fairs has been released for preorder, but DC products... Even the delorean who people were pessimistic about the preorder, has now been up..

I am beginning to wonder ht just teased us with the prototype To ensure it was being made!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Also Pfeiffer > Hathaway

Well put dude. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back