HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both, but I like the update audio on them even more... Star Wars... Movies that piss off neighbors four houses down...

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

I want Batman to come with the creepy poodle catching the Batarang in midair as an accessory.:lol

I like the 1st SE's, not the later SE's that had new trilogy crap in it.

Redub Boba Fett - Check.
Replace Elaine Baker with Ian McDiarmid and rerecord new (dumber) dialogue in ESB - Check.
Replace Sebastian Shaw with Hayden Christensen - Check.
and countless other annoying changes.

I agree. I didn't mind the 1st re-released versions in the late 90s. Still wish a bluray set would be released of those or the originals untouched...

I agree. I didn't mind the 1st re-released versions in the late 90s. Still wish a bluray set would be released of those or the originals untouched...

I have the dvd set that included the theatrical versions as "bonus" discs, that's the best we have for now. I also have the originals on VHS in the ISD Executor box set lol.

I have the dvd set that included the theatrical versions as "bonus" discs, that's the best we have for now. I also have the originals on VHS in the ISD Executor box set lol.
Nice. I'm stuck with the VHS of the originals and 1st SEs too. I think i might evem have the laserdiscs for the original too, :lol Which DVD set is the one with the originals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back