Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know any good replacement options for the DX13 pants belt? I got a second, clothed body and wanted to switch to my spare MMS117 pants to hide the damaged knee, but the DX13 belt pretty much disintegrated like my MMS117 belt did.

I expect this is common, so I figure somebody has managed a fix or replacement. Glue only makes it worse.

Ah ****. I'll have to check mine tonight. I haven't really give any of my Terminator stuff a once over in quite some time.

Guessing it's a long shot, but might as well ask. Is anyone looking to sell one of these beauts?

I got mine pretty much straight after it was released in Hong Kong so had it since day one so to speak. Keep my figure in the corner of my room out of direct sunlight, standard room temperature for the UK. Checked my belt and its fine. I'm wondering if maybe its peoples sweat which is degrading the materials and due to us all being slightly different might explain why some have the issue and some don't. hmm.

I really wonder if this is truly the end of the T1 T2 licenses by Hot Toys. I always wanted a shot at a new T-1000 and Sarah.

I won't even bother wishing for a Reese anymore, that just ain't happening.

You can't say for sure with Hot Toys. They could spring something completely out of the blue but, as you know, there's no point in hoping for that.

The Robocop stuff came out of no where, especially the two pack... but I think it's better to just shut myself up about it. HT moves in mysterious ways, so you can't entirely rule anything out.

What's the going rate for one that is still sealed in its HT shipper box? I need the advice of forum members as to where I can reasonably get the most for it. Is EBay or joining the selling forum here the best route? I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter. I'm going to be selling the majority of my HT figures as I need to take care of some financial matters. Thank you!!!

Becoming a premium member and dealing with people on this board is probably way safer than ebay. Plus the fees on ebay are getting higher.

Becoming a premium member and dealing with people on this board is probably way safer than ebay. Plus the fees on ebay are getting higher.

I have to challenge this. Too many people around here want **** for pennies. You're better off eating eBay fees honestly.

Hi, I am after a body and clothing. Just got the set and would like to display the other headsculpt. PM me if selling. Thanks!

Back