Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my new daylight soaked set up, this guy was desperate for a new shot:

DSC_0017.jpg

Anybody know any good replacement options for the DX13 pants belt? I got a second, clothed body and wanted to switch to my spare MMS117 pants to hide the damaged knee, but the DX13 belt pretty much disintegrated like my MMS117 belt did.

I expect this is common, so I figure somebody has managed a fix or replacement. Glue only makes it worse.

I had the same experience with a DX10 belt recently so I could do with the same advice. I probably need to replace a few belts in fact such was the frequency that I swapped bodies and pants on my figures.

Well to be fair maybe it's hard to make a 1:6 scale trouser belt that won't fall apart with use sooner or later - unless you make it plastic. Although if it happens when it was something you only just bought that was listed as 'new' it's harder to take.

Mine are displayed in a cabinet and out of the sun. I'm afraid to check the belts now in fear of them falling apart

IMG_5658.jpg

I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to finally try to finish my DX10 endo arm. So I purchased a spare DX13 battle damaged arm and a spare MMS117 endo arm. I cut the endo arm out of the flesh, now I just need to cut off the BD remains. I'm not sure of the best way of doing this without damaging the DX13 flesh and leaving myself a nice surface to glue them together. Anybody have any suggestions?

I don't have a MMS117. But I would like the option to pose the dx10 with the exposed endo arm.

Back