Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean the one that is still attached to the body here?...

s-l300.jpg

huh, i must have 3-4 spare.
Yes. That one. [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Got one last week, still to arrive. Purchased John and could not resist to add this brilliant piece. I still conciser this and battle-damaged Robo-Cop to be the best ones HT ever produced. Hope it arrives with no issues.:impatient:

Got one last week, still to arrive. Purchased John and could not resist to add this brilliant piece. I still conciser this and battle-damaged Robo-Cop to be the best ones HT ever produced. Hope it arrives with no issues.:impatient:
My DX13 arrives tomorrow!

Don't care if it's movie accurate I love the way this looks!
f2c8d253703ab643109151cf494f88f4.jpg

I'm still trying to find a replacement forearm if anyone wants to sell one. I need the undamaged human forearm not the busted/crushed endoskeleton arm.

Has anyone converted their MMS117 into a partially BD using thhesopare DX13 parts? How does the neck area look? Any photos? I would love to make a BD 2nd figure.

I have taken the MMS117 internal neck adaptor out before and it looks like the DX10 head can fit on with no problem.

I'm sure I've probably tried every combination at some point in the past but I can't remember the results. If I were to throw out a guess though I don't think a DX13 head would work on an MMS117 body both from the POV of joint compatibility and head-size/neck thickness.

Back