Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know when you see pictures from other collectors of a figure you already own you say to yourself “Yeah I already own it”.
But with DX13 even if you own it and see pictures from others you still say…..”DAMN!!!”

I couldn’t image if you were outside looking in how you would feel!

Here is my picture of T800. One of the best figures.

10982235_10155267877410416_4339145534870477172_n.jpg

You know when you see pictures from other collectors of a figure you already own you say to yourself “Yeah I already own it”.
But with DX13 even if you own it and see pictures from others you still say…..”DAMN!!!”

I couldn’t image if you were outside looking in how you would feel!

Lol that's funny

Yeah, love that figure. Maybe a bit lifeless without the sunglasses like many (most?) HT female figures but fully kitted up in assassin mode she's great. I only wish there was an option for really long 'bangs', more accurate to her hair in the movie. The removable pieces they provide are just too short.

Yeah, love that figure. Maybe a bit lifeless without the sunglasses like many (most?) HT female figures but fully kitted up in assassin mode she's great. I only wish there was an option for really long 'bangs', more accurate to her hair in the movie. The removable pieces they provide are just too short.
Think a fusion between this and the Sarah in T1000 disguise version could've turn out great.. Yeah don't like her as much without her shades..

I started out collecting parts from the DX13 to add to my DX10. Now I have so many parts I virtually just need a DX13 body and I can return the DX10 back to stock. Anyone know of anywhere selling just the body? I'm sniping away on ebay for one, but thought I'd check with the panel of experts here as well.

Back