Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends what you want to do with your purchase. Do you want to change looks, repose etc? Then go with this one. There's so much from the film you can recreate with it.

Would you be content just to have a larger figure that looks good but you can't/don't dare touch due to limited display options/possibly fragile body? Then get the Enterbay. Enterbay have probably the single best Terminator headsculpt ever made.

Depends what you want to do with your purchase. Do you want to change looks, repose etc? Then go with this one. There's so much from the film you can recreate with it.

Would you be content just to have a larger figure that looks good but you can't/don't dare touch due to limited display options/possibly fragile body? Then get the Enterbay. Enterbay have probably the single best Terminator headsculpt ever made.

Since the hot toys one is sold out are they both about the same price?

There's so much from the film you can recreate with it.
swat_assault_001_zps023a2cfe.jpg~original

semi_bd_001_zps5c5b1012.jpg~original

T2_arm_tearup_02_zps6cf76740.jpg~original

rod_through_001_zpsaf263a30.jpg~original

full_bd_002_zps2a0e7937.jpg~original

full_bd_004_zps92b3c2cf.jpg~original

one_more_chip_001_zps9cca2481.jpg~original

Haha... Seems ill stick with the originals for a while...
A-dev, I had one last question!
I read on your posts that the 238 heads dont fit well into the 136 body... But how does the tech noir heads fit the 238 body??

Haha... Seems ill stick with the originals for a while...
A-dev, I had one last question!
I read on your posts that the 238 heads dont fit well into the 136 body... But how does the tech noir heads fit the 238 body??

I know you asked a-dev but I figured I could answer that for you, it fits fine, here it is on the TTM20 which is the exact same body that comes with the 238 minus blood paint on the belly.

DSCN0083_zps9bfd1eef.jpg

Since the hot toys one is sold out are they both about the same price?

I've no idea but I guess they could be now.

Love your work on that one^

Here's my go at the same scene, albeit before the hand-rip

^endo arm from MMS117 surgically shortened.

I still have this dream.........

following photos and diorama by DarkSpartan

It is... although for the first time I find myself agreeing with those who think T1 is the better movie. T2 has a lot of great stuff in it, but there's just something about the grittier, horror movie feel of T1 I like more now. Plus Arnold is just so much more iconic as the villain than as the good guy.

Love your work on that one^

Here's my go at the same scene, albeit before the hand-rip

i like yours more. pose, glove over metal fist.
but i never intended to have that diorama, so i had to work out something )

Thanks. I'm not totally happy with it if I'm honest - the endo-hand is oversized and as such looks odd and the glove wasn't an ideal fit; I ended up having to cut it up even more than is accurate. But if I had an appropriate diorama the hand would be hidden from view anyway.

Those are impressive pictures a-dev. I would love to see the entire diorama set one day :)

Anyone know of any online shops selling this guy for retail still? Im convinced I need another. This and Blade are easily my top favorite figures hands down.

Back