Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21d2ccecb3528f75f01ab8835fb3793a.jpg

WoW that Robocop looks tiny next to him LoL [emoji23]

He does at the moment, I sold off his crappy Ocp stand immediately. It absolutely sucked. That and terminator still stands above him in terms of detail and presence shows how superior the older dx 13 is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does at the moment, I sold off his crappy Ocp stand immediately. It absolutely sucked. That and terminator still stands above him in terms of detail and presence shows how superior the older dx 13 is

Wich stand are you gonna use for robo?

Outstanding display there man! I need to repose my robo and get a stand for him, was thinking about using my other dx 13 stand the blue lights of the base look good with his metal colouring. But yeah that's an awesome display : clap ; clap

Hello all!

I just ordered this stand to basically kit bash my own and the actual bar will not fit into the stands hole... has anyone had this issue with the DX13?

Just received mine...truly amazing, a small piece or art!
The only thing I don't like in this figure is that it made the rest of my collection look like crap! [emoji1]

730d0b4e07c5bd0cb1dba1a1273d61b7.jpg

49eb8b276cd993d2862c2be5e3165438.jpg

b1fd6eafb042db0e2c37aa221bcdcfc8.jpg

f714c9493ca734abfe28d85c98084b7a.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

The HT Arniefro has been kicking around since the DX10 :gah:

I'd love to see what the John Matrix sculpt looks like from angles we haven't seen as of yet. Curious if that new sculptor has any more of a clue. It looks like it might be better but we pretty much just have frontal views.

Back