Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weathering

MMPZDVN.jpg

iN7BRof.jpg

3zGxk6n.jpg

ct1z6Z9.jpg

ljshOG9.jpg

Does anyone have comparison pics of before and after removing the blood and lightening up the metal on the headsculpt? & also a how too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi;
sorry for bad english its not my first language.
i have a question.
when i use this figures red eye light feature its lights on till i turn off, or its light up in limited time?
if its lights on till i turn off i want order it.

I started out collecting parts from the DX13 to add to my DX10. Now I have so many parts I virtually just need a DX13 body and I can return the DX10 back to stock. Anyone know of anywhere selling just the body? I'm sniping away on ebay for one, but thought I'd check with the panel of experts here as well.

Well, since nobody else seems to be aroud to help here, I'll try my best...
First, there is the badmuthadude, who is selling his dx13 body here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ot-toys-dx13-body-clothes-head-dx10-body.html

Then, i would just try my luck at ebay...:/

Does anyone have comparison pics of before and after removing the blood and lightening up the metal on the headsculpt? & also a how too

Well, you should ask P.
He did that mod... He also has a ton of pics of it...
I currently only have this pic of his figure, but you can see the blood removed...
image.jpg

You can find a few other pics on this page, and also his profile: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...cale-collectible-figure-1383.html#post7544219

hi;
sorry for bad english its not my first language.
i have a question.
when i use this figures red eye light feature its lights on till i turn off, or its light up in limited time?
if its lights on till i turn off i want order it.

Hello! Yes, the light up head features a switch inside... You have to remove the back of the hair, there is a little black switch, to turn the eye on or off.
Its not a timed button, like in the mms238

I think A-dev was one of the people who did that mod. Send him a message.

Well, since nobody else seems to be aroud to help here, I'll try my best...
First, there is the badmuthadude, who is selling his dx13 body here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ot-toys-dx13-body-clothes-head-dx10-body.html

Then, i would just try my luck at ebay...:/

Whoops, too late! I guess the best bet is ebay too. Or just keep checking the FS section. Lots of people bought multiples and you never know when someone might need to cut down on the collection.

I just picked up my second full set, I was gonna go for full damaged look but not sure now.
Who's got pics of there favourite pose?

I just picked up my second full set, I was gonna go for full damaged look but not sure now.
Who's got pics of there favourite pose?
Hehe, most will probably say the scanning pose...:p
but scanning is far from full BD, it still has intact eye and arm.

my favourite is final pose )

full_bd_001_zps92247029.jpg~original

full_bd_002_zps2a0e7937.jpg~original

full_bd_003_zpsfa1a476c.jpg~original

full_bd_004_zps92b3c2cf.jpg~original

damnit why don't i see pics anymore.

Last edited:
I think A-dev was one of the people who did that mod. Send him a message.

Whoops, too late! I guess the best bet is ebay too. Or just keep checking the FS section. Lots of people bought multiples and you never know when someone might need to cut down on the collection.

No worries, I'll remain in scanning mode on the lookout for one :)

Late to the party.. But finally my Predator has the friend he deserves. Fantastic figure..
18f9047d7e04db2103fb11cd7afc8bf9.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Lovin the pair up! I got my partly damaged paired up with robo at the moment & they look good together. Great pose on him too

Back