Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I'm not totally happy with it if I'm honest - the endo-hand is oversized and as such looks odd and the glove wasn't an ideal fit; I ended up having to cut it up even more than is accurate. But if I had an appropriate diorama the hand would be hidden from view anyway.

Doesn´t matter, dude.
That´s a great custom. Looks terific.
:hi5:

Hey guys, i have a little terminator related question, does anybody knows where this image is taken from? A dvd? Bluray? Where can i find it...:
image.jpg

Hot toys Terminator Genesys 1:6 scale Movie Masterpiece Figures have been officially confirmed... Im afraid that we won't see a Michael Biehn Kyle Reese figure 2.0 for a looooooooooong time :(((

If they make a Genesys Kyle Reese they can stick it up into their ass!!

Would only buy Arnold and Emilia Clarke as Sarah from that line...

uploadfromtaptalk1424259317653.jpg

Every DX-13 needs the DX10 sunglasses as an option and a GATLING GUN!!!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_5320.jpg
    IMG_5320.jpg
    729.6 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_5312.jpg
    IMG_5312.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 420
Awesome pics! Although, i would flip the granades on the bandoleer... I guess im way too used to seeing them on the other side..:/

Man... I think i need some help...
I've spent more on dx13 heads, than on the actual figure... Each time, i see some ridiculous minor detail i dont like... Im becoming insane...:panic:

God damn... I needed a second body for my dx13 so bad... But I just bought the 136 tech noir...:/ cant buy the body right now...:(

Yeah it's going to be hard in the future for any figure I order to top this one. It already looked pretty cool in pics, but seeing it up close with the crazy amount of detail and the amazing costume, it's about a thousand times more impressive.

The paintjob also looks much better in hand than it does in a lot of the pics I've seen.

Back