Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then the fact that they offered that cool donut head with the exclusive T-1000 as Sarah really acts as a reminder of how far they'd go for a non-Iron Man, Nolan Batman, Marvel license. To date, I don't think they've ever included a special variant head with another figure (that isn't even compatible for that figure), with the sole purpose of be included with another release.

Today? They'd never do that. If Terminator was as popular as Iron Man or Nolan Batman dolls, it might take 3-4 releases to get all the looks for T-1000. We essentially got that in one to two releases for an awesome price, hard to believe. The fact that we actually got the motorcycle look makes me appreciate my Terminator collection. They could have easily nixed that back in the day.

Looks great! If you could achieve that constant power source to light up the eyes it would be even more SuperB.... Something like that with a remote control added to turn on the eyes and the base so you wouldn't have to mess with the figure... That would nail it [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Haha..I think that would be a job for the Legacy Effects!:lol

Looks great! If you could achieve that constant power source to light up the eyes it would be even more SuperB.... Something like that with a remote control added to turn on the eyes and the base so you wouldn't have to mess with the figure... That would nail it
Check out Pixelpiper's thread. I'm getting that very thing made right now for a bunch of stands, along w/some cold cathode light sabres. :D

There are a lot of great pics in this thread, great work guys.
For those who PMed me about a certain weapon, which I have in the works,
here, hold this:

6665313964353261.jpg

Can't recall if they actually fit in terms of the ball and socket connecting but they don't 'work' with it. The DX10 neck is too small.....hard to believe but true, that ridiculously large neck is too small for the DX13 heads.

Back