Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone's selling a dx 13 full body on evil bay in the uk now, perfect for a 2nd version. Or should I buy another whole set from sideshow and sell off what I don't need? What's more cost effective?

I don't think your allowed to buy a second exclusive from them, one per customer.

Iv already got one and I got it from timcent when it 1st came out. So will be fine with sideshow, can anyone tell me what custom tax il have to pay for shipping to the uk if I bought one from sideshow??

Forbidden planet uk has them
In stock at £296.99, that's a bit more than I'd like to pay for a second one though

Do you own any other Terminator figures from Hot Toys? If you don't, you're going to want to keep your T1 PO, because once you own one Terminator - it's not enough.

I own 6 with 2 of the BD T1 on PO. My Terminator collection is meager compared to many who live in these parts of the board.

Congrats on getting the DX13. It does not disappoint.

I might have to keep the PO after all, I called sideshow but it seems like they ran out of DX 13, I was able to check out but they said that they only found a couple in the back and needed to cancel other orders.

I might have to keep the PO after all, I called sideshow but it seems like they ran out of DX 13, I was able to check out but they said that they only found a couple in the back and needed to cancel other orders.

That's a bummer. They put it up and allowed too many people to purchase it. Sorry optical. Keep your eyes peeled on the for sale section. It's possible people will unload their DX13 once the police Shootout hits.

Just wanted to post a picture I took of Arnie. The first is the unedited version, the second has a sort of Sin City Vibe. I'm not sure which I prefer.
t_800_2_by_enemy0fmany-d7uvw64.jpg

t_800_1_by_enemy0fmany-d7uvwg0.jpg

Awesome Jordan! Congrats! Also, a few days ago S.S. had the hot toy 1/4 scale Batman back on their site. I jump on it asap... Is crazy that they still had a few in stocks. But, now is sold out

So they officially cancelled my order, they want to give me the regular version with 10% off. Still undecided if worth it.

Back