Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

duvejutu.jpg

And upcoming ht preds

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Also, just being honest here. I forgot who stated that the DX13 is becoming more underwhelming, but I kinda agree. It was a woozer when I unboxed it, but after a while, I something about the figure just didnt look right. I enjoyed the real leather on the DX10 more. I dont know, I thought I was over the Iron Man line, but after receiving that first Diecast Iron Patriot, Im so so addicted to it again.

Also, just being honest here. I forgot who stated that the DX13 is becoming more underwhelming, but I kinda agree. It was a woozer when I unboxed it, but after a while, I something about the figure just didnt look right. I enjoyed the real leather on the DX10 more. I dont know, I thought I was over the Iron Man line, but after receiving that first Diecast Iron Patriot, Im so so addicted to it again.

To each his own and whatnot with the rainbow robots. :wink1: A curious POV on the DX13 becoming underwhelming though. It's generally considered the top of the line. Some would switch with MMS136 T1 and I would agree that those 2 are the top Terminator figures produced by Hot Toys so far.

To each his own and whatnot with the rainbow robots. :wink1: A curious POV on the DX13 becoming underwhelming though. It's generally considered the top of the line. Some would switch with MMS136 T1 and I would agree that those 2 are the top Terminator figures produced by Hot Toys so far.

I might considering keeping the DX10. Strangely I preordered the T1 battle damaged T800 already. I always wanted that T1. Only reason why I shelled out for one was Because I had $170 worth of those holiday points give away awhile back. So my cost for that figure is basically 160-170 shipped. I dont think SS gonna do that again this year. Its too much of a loss for them.

Side note, I might wanna sand down the jacket on the T800 DX13 to take away that shine and texture on the jacket. If I decide to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely Agree with this, MMS136 and DX13 are the best of the terminator line:goodpost:

Ironman is cool too, I got tired of them due to the overwhelming about produced and sold off the few I had, but after not having an ironman in the collection for a while I decided to pick up a few of my favorites. I still don't have one yet but I have the Silver Centurion, Mark 42 and the new Diecast Mark 3 on order:monkey3

Absolutely Agree with this, MMS136 and DX13 are the best of the terminator line:goodpost:

Ironman is cool too, I got tired of them due to the overwhelming about produced and sold off the few I had, but after not having an ironman in the collection for a while I decided to pick up a few of my favorites. I still don't have one yet but I have the Silver Centurion, Mark 42 and the new Diecast Mark 3 on order:monkey3

I already have the first two Ironman MKIII versions, I just see buying a third just because it's diecast.

I already have the first two Ironman MKIII versions, I just see buying a third just because it's diecast.

I had the BD Mark 3, two of them actually, sold them both. What was cool about those were that everything worked, meaning that the parts like the rockets and armor bits came out of the suit whereas now there just pop on accessories.

Lol my post was written quite late last night. Sorry.

Anyone fancy swapping this:

a8ujusuz.jpg

For this:

2evyve4u.jpg

Loose. I have a spare battle damage

Hope that makes sense now lol
Cheers guys! [emoji6]

I don't see how anyone could feel this release is underwhelming. It's one of Hot Toys' best.

Back