Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commando, that looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to pm, but your box is full. I have to have one of these (maybe two). Is there a list I need to be on?

I just ordered the DX 13 from Sideshow. Watched a few videos and he is simply awesome. I was kinda shocked that you can still order it from Sideshow and is the exclusive version too.

Yep get on this figure people. Will sell out fast. Figure of 2013 and I still love mine.

It was kinda odd that SCC didn't even have this figure under their Hot Toys Terminator section. The "T-800 Battle Damaged Version" was the only listing under hot toys and it won't be out until Dec of this year.

thanks for the heads up man I gave up looking for this since I passed it up originally and now the DX wasn't available..Till now. This is just unexpected I HAVE to get it even if its outside of my hot toys budget for the year.

thanks for the heads up man I gave up looking for this since I passed it up originally and now the DX wasn't available..Till now. This is just unexpected I HAVE to get it even if its outside of my hot toys budget for the year.

In the same boat. Probably shouldn't...but I feel like I have to. Especially since it's the exclusive.

...and ordered. Now to request a pack out in the morning

Last edited:
Now I have to decide if I am going to keep my other battle damage pre order or not. I only need 1 terminator in my collection.

If I had to choose only one, definitely this one. This is the definitive version of him imo. And getting the EX T-1000 head really puts this over the top for me. Can't wait!

Now I have to decide if I am going to keep my other battle damage pre order or not. I only need 1 terminator in my collection.

Do you own any other Terminator figures from Hot Toys? If you don't, you're going to want to keep your T1 PO, because once you own one Terminator - it's not enough.

I own 6 with 2 of the BD T1 on PO. My Terminator collection is meager compared to many who live in these parts of the board.

Congrats on getting the DX13. It does not disappoint.

Someone's selling a dx 13 full body on evil bay in the uk now, perfect for a 2nd version. Or should I buy another whole set from sideshow and sell off what I don't need? What's more cost effective?

Back