Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Tell me this a-dev, I have had numerous people tell me that if they were ever on 'Who Wants to be Millionaire' and they were on a high number and a footie question came up then I would be the person they would phone, so same scenario to yourself buddy, your best mate is going for the million bucks and he has a 'phone a friend' lifeline left and the question is T2 related so he naturally phones you with a smile on his face and the questions hits you.....would you blow it?

My god imagine if I did. I don't know everything about Terminator, probably far from it. But if that situation arose I'd be most confident out of all possible topics that I could answer a Terminator or Star Wars question correctly. My knowledge elsewhere is appalling, I better be able to answer a question about those.

My god imagine if I did. I don't know everything about Terminator, probably far from it. But if that situation arose I'd be most confident out of all possible topics that I could answer a Terminator or Star Wars question correctly. My knowledge elsewhere is appalling, I better be able to answer a question about those.

Yeah the confidence is always there but I could see myself mumbling and stumbling to get the answer out on TV. And also it is a pity you only get 30 seconds to answer as if you had any more time then you could negotiate a 'fee' for supplying the answer.

I think if you cleaned up the hairline a bit so you can't see all the dried glue that would look a lot better. I'm not feeling it I'm sorry

I think if you cleaned up the hairline a bit so you can't see all the dried glue that would look a lot better. I'm not feeling it I'm sorry

I'm going to agree with you on this. Real hair, I don't think it suits Arnie figure's, it never seems to nail the hairstyle, even the guy who did it on the Enterbay figure.

If only HT could sculpt his damn hair without making it look like an afro (DX10/13) or a total flat-top (MMS117). I don't see why they can't, NECA did it and EB did it on attempt number 2.

I'm going to agree with you on this. Real hair, I don't think it suits Arnie figure's, it never seems to nail the hairstyle, even the guy who did it on the Enterbay figure.

If only HT could sculpt his damn hair without making it look like an afro (DX10/13) or a total flat-top (MMS117). I don't see why they can't, NECA did it and EB did it on attempt number 2.

XT1OFZQ.jpg

Something to look forward too on HT next attempt :lol

Is there a reason why people have their grenades pointed downwards on the bandolier? I always thought They were pointed upwards..

To be honest the camera is picking it up way more than it actually is.
Thats cool. I think adding real hair will not always be for everyone but for me, I think it looks much better.
Im not really a fan of sculpted hair but thats just me :)

The thing I like with real hair and especially on this is you can change the direction or spike a bit up which for me personally give a more realistic natural look.
Like I say its down to personal preference really and whatever floats your boat.

Fantastic stuff right there :clap

wow, David you know how to make a photo! :clap

That's some awesome lighting in that photo! It honestly looked like a screenshot from the movie.

And thanks for the welcome, everyone! It's cool (and funny) that a few of us all got one on the same day.

A big well done to all that got their DX13 figure over these last few days. :clap

Also those are splendid pictures David. You know you did well when T2 egghead a-dev saves the pictures. :lecture :lol

Thanks guys, much appreciated. :)

Sidious: Yeah that's what I figured it out. :lol: P.'s feedback means a lot too. :lecture

Back