Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you I'll give it a watch
What about the colour difference between the mms117 and dx10 body is there much?

Here's a quick pic of my modded semi battle damaged Dx13 head on the Dx10 body which I am using for my DX15 dutch :)

photo_zps880b2e3a.jpg

that's just perfect )
though the eyes look in wrong direction.
i'm still afraid DX13 was the closest figure to actual Arnold they managed and will manage to make, seeing how terribly off the MMS238 is.

Last edited:
Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

I need your help. I've ordered this and it's on the way. I'm also bidding for another body. The other body has no boots. If I get another pair of boots, do they require feet? Or do the boots fit directly onto the legs?

If I get another pair of boots, do they require feet?
no they don't.
just pegs. like it was with MMS117, MMS136 and DX10.
just be sure to buy MMS117 or DX10 boots, as DX13 boots have no weathering at all and look shiny and ugly.
but paint is the only difference, so if you're a painter or don't give a ****, get any HT T2 boots you find.

Last edited:
no they don't.
just pegs. like it was with MMS117, MMS136 and DX10.
just be sure to buy MMS117 or DX10 boots, as DX13 boots have no weathering at all and look shiny and ugly.
but paint is the only difference, so if you're a painter or don't give a ****, get any HT T2 boots you find.

Thanks it's good to know that the dx10 boots will also fit. I plan to buy the dx13 boots. With the other body I can make use of the damage head.

Back