Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating on whether or not to try to do anything about the oily glue that seeps out from behind the soft black/gray material on the inside of the head's chin. Does anyone think leaving it as is, with a little bit of that stuff contacting the figure neck, will ever cause any discoloration or other damage? I understand OMG recommended using lighter fluid to remove the oily glue and putting modling tape over the soft material, but that seems like a bit of a risk too.

I'm debating on whether or not to try to do anything about the oily glue that seeps out from behind the soft black/gray material on the inside of the head's chin. Does anyone think leaving it as is, with a little bit of that stuff contacting the figure neck, will ever cause any discoloration or other damage? I understand OMG recommended using lighter fluid to remove the oily glue and putting modling tape over the soft material, but that seems like a bit of a risk too.

I pulled the whole spongey thing off from my dx10s head. Haven't found it necessary for my dx13 yet tho as it hasn't started to leak. Yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with my new macro-lens :wink1:
and are you pleased with a finger that is supposed to be chrome but looks like something else?

IMG_0218.JPG

It also looks like you used a different hand holding the pistol, although I can't say for sure.
two days ago i went through all remaining hands, and i found out that i don't have a needed hand! the one that i use for full BD grenade launcher holding and full BD skull scratching poses.
that's why i couldn't find a correct hand for a pistol - i must have lost it )
No. Hysterically, that massive TTM20 neck is too small for the DX13 sculpts.
HT T-800 neck prepares to morph into something, like on T-1000 )))

Last edited:
Thanks. I would not normally use such a straight up and down pose but it works with him because he is a robot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20140318_180513.jpg
20140318_180524.jpg

Please forgive the cell pic quality. I bought one, and then a spare clothed body, accessories and stand. I enjoy both sculpts very much.

I just noticed a button is missing on the jacket lapel. It wasn't there the last time I took pics so it's probably long gone now:

Can these things be found in craft stores?

Gaahhhh!! I just checked my BD jacket and it's missing the exact same silver button! I can even see the shiny black circle where the glue was to stick it on! I also looked back at the pics I took when I unboxed and it was missing then too, so I missed it during my initial inspection! Gaahhhh!!!!

that's why i purchased an extra jacket as they still can be found for around $10 )

Back