Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one extra jacket can be used as lots of backup buttons, plus left sleeve for arm damage scene, plus right sleeve for final smim scene ))
though i miscounted and had two extra jackets in the end.

Yes, once a HT fig has been out for some time, the spare parts gradually dry up. I was finding it harder to find T1 Arnie Boots, pants etc. but HT are now releasing the BD T1 so I will just wait for that guy to be released.

Just got mine today, better late than never, right?
I don't have many but the DX13 is easily my best Hot Toys figure so far. Overall, incredible figure with a lot of accessories inside. Definitely a great improvement over the DX10.

I love the semi-BD headsculpt over the battle damaged head. To be honest, I don't like the full battle damaged head (probably because of the Enterbay) so it will stay in the box which means no need for another DX13 (unless great deal).

Here are some quick pics I wanted to share :

Wow, to be honest I think most people exaggerate that pose, and I think the above is no exception, nevertheless those are well futzed and well taken shots. Had to save them. Looks beautiful.

I just joined the DX13 owners club today too! And of course, that's the same pose I'm using, though it doesn't look nearly as nice as in your pictures. Actually, I wanted to use the full battle-damaged head on there (screw movie accuracy), but the magnets for the back panel decided to come unglued, so that head's staying in the box until I pick up some glue.

I'm already worried about silver jacket buttons falling off (one's barely holding on), but it's a very nice figure so far. I just need to clear up some space for a dedicated display area. Here's hoping this doesn't spur a Hot Toys buying spree to fill out a display (though I can totally see how it could).

Just got mine today, better late than never, right?

I just joined the DX13 owners club today too!

Haha I just got mine today too! :rock

Had mine on Lay-away at the one local comic shop that sells Hot Toys and finally paid it off today. got mine in full BD mode right now since my DX10 is in Cyberdyne mode. Will change it up once I finish my custom cut away endo arm

Wow, to be honest I think most people exaggerate that pose, and I think the above is no exception, nevertheless those are well futzed and well taken shots. Had to save them. Looks beautiful.

Cheers A-dev. Love this pose because the T-1000 freaked me out the first time I watched it. So much tense in this short sequence. :lol

I'm still on the fence about the final pose. I want to display the fig with the T-1000 statue but I'm scared it will leave paint marks on the jacket because of the heat etc. :monkey4

I just joined the DX13 owners club today too! And of course, that's the same pose I'm using, though it doesn't look nearly as nice as in your pictures. Actually, I wanted to use the full battle-damaged head on there (screw movie accuracy), but the magnets for the back panel decided to come unglued, so that head's staying in the box until I pick up some glue.

I'm already worried about silver jacket buttons falling off (one's barely holding on), but it's a very nice figure so far. I just need to clear up some space for a dedicated display area. Here's hoping this doesn't spur a Hot Toys buying spree to fill out a display (though I can totally see how it could).

Congrats! :clap
One button is missing on mine as well. I'm trying to buy a spare jacket at the moment. I also bought a cheap T-1000 statue so I can handle it without fearing scratches. :)

Haha I just got mine today too! :rock

Had mine on Lay-away at the one local comic shop that sells Hot Toys and finally paid it off today. got mine in full BD mode right now since my DX10 is in Cyberdyne mode. Will change it up once I finish my custom cut away endo arm

Congrats too! :D

Those are some beautiful shots David, you really captured that scene in a very cinamatic fashion!!!

Thanks The Skull!

Congrats to everyone that got their DX13 ARNIE today :clap Very nice pics :hi5:

Thanks!

Some more:

Hot Toys 1/6 DX13 - T-800 Battle Damaged - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day by David.T Photography, on Flickr

"Hasta La Vista, Baby."

Hot Toys 1/6 DX13 - T-800 Battle Damaged - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day by David.T Photography, on Flickr

A big well done to all that got their DX13 figure over these last few days. :clap

Also those are splendid pictures David. You know you did well when T2 egghead a-dev saves the pictures. :lecture :lol

''Join us again next time to see if our next challengers have what it takes to beat the eggheads. 1000pound says they dont''

:lol

Tell me this a-dev, I have had numerous people tell me that if they were ever on 'Who Wants to be Millionaire' and they were on a high number and a footie question came up then I would be the person they would phone, so same scenario to yourself buddy, your best mate is going for the million bucks and he has a 'phone a friend' lifeline left and the question is T2 related so he naturally phones you with a smile on his face and the questions hits you.....would you blow it?

Back