Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it sucks getting old, but the Expendables 1 & 2, and Rocky 6, & Rambo 4 all kick major ass! A little facelift don't bother me none. :wink1:

A little? :lol

That guy has a face like wadded gum on a baked potato, but it's still Sly in the end. Shoot first, ask questions later. Glad he has a sense of humor about all of it.

I just picked up an extra body, jacket and pants...so that I can use both heads when I get the DX13, I will put the less damaged head on the body I just ordered along with the pants and then I will have two DX13...I started to buy another DX10, but I came across the body for 70, jacket 24 and pants 12 so I say hey why not I come out a lot cheaper than buying another DX10 I can't afford....anyways hopefully after the DX13 I am out.......:clap:clap:clap

I just picked up an extra body, jacket and pants...so that I can use both heads when I get the DX13, I will put the less damaged head on the body I just ordered along with the pants and then I will have two DX13...I started to buy another DX10, but I came across the body for 70, jacket 24 and pants 12 so I say hey why not I come out a lot cheaper than buying another DX10 I can't afford....anyways hopefully after the DX13 I am out.......:clap:clap:clap

Nice! Good idea. Now I'm thinking about keeping the extra set I have and just buying an extra body.

I voted Conan of course, though I want a John Matrix and Dutch 2.0 just as much.

But don't you need boots and a belt and a t-shirt...?

That figure is a waste of plastic POS :banghead

We get that dummy before a Kyle Reese or Young John Connor? WTF is that bullsheeeeet :gah:

It's all back to business. profit is profit.. Avengers is way more cash cows than terminator line these days. HT just go with the path where money easily made :)

Back