Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as i love all of Arnolds movies, none of them besides T3 is worth the $200 they will prob charge. I voted for T3 in hopes of a TX DX but i would pruchase a Arnold Icon figure if the price was right.

But what Id really like is a total recall arnold. That would be kick ass!

:lecture

Total Recall Douglas Quad! Thinking of the things he could come with. A towel wrap for his head. The Bug Retriever device. Old lady head. Various guns. And maybe the brief case...:yess:

Yes, yes and yes!

I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

:pray:

Total Recall Douglas Quad! Thinking of the things he could come with. A towel wrap for his head. The Bug Retriever device. Old lady head. Various guns. And maybe the brief case...:yess:

Yes the possibilities!!!

total_recall.jpg

total_recall_222.jpg

295774-johnny-cab.jpg

total_recall_arnold__span.jpeg

d3FqJ.jpg

You know, why can't Hot Toys just give us a True Type body with an Arnold head and multiple hair pieces so we could customize whatever Arnold, from whatever movie we wanted. I mean they’re already done it with lesser actors; including the President.

I would beat money on the fact that they could sell thousand without even trying, and everyone would be happy; I’d buy as many as I could afford.

All he’d need would be three hair pieces, bald for Mr. Freeze, long hair for Conan, regular hair cut for anything from Kinder Garden Cop to Running Man, to Total Recall, and the Flat top for Terminator and Commando. Include in some fists, trigger hands, and relaxed hands, and it would be fantastic.

I don’t think Bruce Willis (I’d buy him for sure), Sylvester Stallone, or any other actor would do as well, but they could still do them just in lesser runs.

I voted commando, I think that would make an awesome figure with the camo paint, all that gear, all those weapons and maybe even an inflatiable raft.....and a new more ripped muscle body. I still have my orginal commando figure from the eightys and its time to up grade:lol

I voted commando, I think that would make an awesome figure with the camo paint, all that gear, all those weapons and maybe even an inflatiable raft.....and a new more ripped muscle body. I still have my orginal commando figure from the eightys and its time to up grade:lol

:rotfl Hey, wait a minute....just responded to this somewhere!!! :lol

that is just freaking terrible :horror:horror:horror

Keep in mind, that figure is about 25 yrs old and was the shi* back in the day. One of the first Arnold toys ever made. Also had a Rocky about the same size with removable gloves that I turned into a Rambo by cutting up one of my camo shirts and made him a headband, shirt and pants with it. Those were the days. I had a custom Rambo & Commando!!!....:yess:

Aaaaah yes to todays standards its terrible, but back in the eightys there was no better, But being used to 3 3/4 joes at the time I was let down on the articulation of this giant figure. I also never had anything else that size to fight with him except my a talking alf figure so that got boring kinda fast:lol

Aaaaah yes to todays standards its terrible, but back in the eightys there was no better, But being used to 3 3/4 joes at the time I was let down on the articulation of this giant figure. I also never had anything else that size to fight with him except my a talking alf figure so that got boring kinda fast:lol

:lol:lol:lol: my a-- off!!!!

Phoenix Toys Rocky figures back in the 80's!!! those were close to scale with Commando.

Phoenix Toys Rocky figures back in the 80's!!! those were close to scale with Commando.

Never seen those, if hot toys do make another sly figure I would want it to be from rambo, don't care which film but I think rambo 4 needs to get made but I would prefer a rambo 3 to be honest. I got the barney ross figure, never opened it though cause I wanted a sly but the expendibles version of him did'nt excite me much, I prefer sly pre plastic surgery.

Never seen those, if hot toys do make another sly figure I would want it to be from rambo, don't care which film but I think rambo 4 needs to get made but I would prefer a rambo 3 to be honest. I got the barney ross figure, never opened it though cause I wanted a sly but the expendibles version of him did'nt excite me much, I prefer sly pre plastic surgery.

Hey, it sucks getting old, but the Expendables 1 & 2, and Rocky 6, & Rambo 4 all kick major ass! A little facelift don't bother me none. :wink1:

Back