Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup , me2 . Well anyways , i will make 2 versions of Ahhhnuld when this gets released reguardless.

I really hope a T1 T-800 BD is in the works

Tanker Truck BD Version with Swap out Head and clothes for a Police Station Massacre Version

Yup , me2 . Well anyways , i will make 2 versions of Ahhhnuld when this gets released reguardless.

I really hope a T1 T-800 BD is in the works

Tanker Truck BD Version with Swap out Head and clothes for a Police Station Massacre Version

It is in 1:4 scale for the police shootout verison and likely in 1:6 not to far off. If they make the police shootout one in 1:4 then they should make the tanker truck version you meantioned in 1:6 as to not have the same release in both scales.

Question, to properly display the T-800 BD, did his face get messed up before or after his arm was crushed? I don't remember Thanks!

Question, to properly display the T-800 BD, did his face get messed up before or after his arm was crushed? I don't remember Thanks!

The final stage of facial BD did not occur till after his arm was crushed and his hand lost.

His face is still only semi-BD when he attacks the T-1000 from behind with the metal rod, cutting him in half. As he is missing much of one arm he is then less effective in defending himself as the T-1000 takes the steel rod and starts beating him with it, eventually ramming the huge steel beam into his head causing the rest of the facial damage.

I would imagine more people would rather have two full BD T-800s than the liquid T-1000, especially after the initial neatness of it wears off, I know I would.

I guess. Though since I'd be intending to make more than 2 BD T-800s anyway I prefer it this way. I'll end up with a few spare liquid Metal T-1000s but I don't care too much.

Last edited:
I'd be intending to make more than 2 BD T-800s
what do you mean? different scenes (say 2 for each figure) or something different?
i mean maybe i need more than two also but still don't know about it )

what do you mean? different scenes (say 2 for each figure) or something different?
i mean maybe i need more than two also but still don't know about it )

Theres a bunch of scenes I want to be able to recreate simultaneously and I will buy however many figures I need to do that. I'd like at least 4 of this figure but probably 5 or 6 in the end. I'll probably end up with a lot of spare stuff.

Theres a bunch of scenes I want to be able to recreate simultaneously and I will buy however many figures I need to do that. I'd like at least 4 of this figure but probably 5 or 6 in the end. I'll probably end up with a lot of spare stuff.

Sounds like t-1000 all over again except this time this is almost double the price of the T-1000

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Sounds like t-1000 all over again except this time this is almost double the price of the T-1000

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yep. I'm facing into some big expense, I don't expect to be able to get my entire number all at once but, well, this is my thing.

You know I pre-ordered the DX13 (first Terminator figure). Now the more I look at it I think I'll order the DX 10, cool figure Do I need two ? Probably not!, but what the h**l?

what i meant was "can you share the ideas for me to think it over and decide if i need more than 2...?"

:lol

There are four steps that I can figure, first, bits of his face are shoot off and a large hole is shot into his chest escaping from Cyberdine.

Second his knee is screwed up falling from the trailer as it crashes in the steel mill.

Third, his arm is caught in the giant gear which he rips off to free himself.

Lastly his face is half torn off by the beam the T-1000 slam into him, and more damage may or may not be done to the meat of his chest before the T-1000 impales him with the pry bar.

I don’t think he receives any additional damage until he is lowered into the steel and destroyed.

I’d also would like a second of this figure, but funds want allow it.

You know I pre-ordered the DX13 (first Terminator figure). Now the more I look at it I think I'll order the DX 10, cool figure Do I need two ? Probably not!, but what the h**l?

I just received my DX10 today and I highly recommend you get him. It dropped my jaw and pooped all over my MMS T-800.

There are four steps that I can figure, first, bits of his face are shoot off and a large hole is shot into his chest escaping from Cyberdine.

Second his knee is screwed up falling from the trailer as it crashes in the steel mill.

Third, his arm is caught in the giant gear which he rips off to free himself.

Lastly his face is half torn off by the beam the T-1000 slam into him, and more damage may or may not be done to the meat of his chest before the T-1000 impales him with the pry bar.

I don’t think he receives any additional damage until he is lowered into the steel and destroyed.

Yep this is all exactly right.

Well in chronological order, I want to be able to represent this stuff:
thanks.
i studied my T1 collection and found out that i stick to damage levels not scenes. so i'll just need one more body to represent the stage where t-800 jumps on a truck, meaning damaged chest but intact knee )
thanks again for hints.

So is the DX13 actually going to have a damaged body, chest and leg? It looks like to leg is a definite, but could the chest be a piece made onto the inside of the gray t-shirt?

I also noticed that the gloved left hand has blood and flesh showing through the holes, didn't he pull all the flesh off the forearm and hand off his left arm prior to getting any holes in that glove? I didn't think it would be anything but Endo finger showing from the holes.

Back