Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all back to business. profit is profit.. Avengers is way more cash cows than terminator line these days. HT just go with the path where money easily made :)
Yeah, well.. :lol

True - Avengers is the big time right now, so I agree there. However, are you implying that because the film is huge, Culoson is automatically a potential best seller? I'd say Arnold would trump him in sales, any day of the week. :lol

Yeah, well.. :lol

True - Avengers is the big time right now, so I agree there. However, are you implying that because the film is huge, Culoson is automatically a potential best seller? I'd say Arnold would trump him in sales, any day of the week. :lol

Maybe thats why Toys2 has Coulson on the front page over the DX13, to try to push a harder sell figure. But then theres loads of other figures that are on the front page that could have made way.

Maybe thats why Toys2 has Coulson on the front page over the DX13, to try to push a harder sell figure. But then theres loads of other figures that are on the front page that could have made way.

Would it make you guys feel better if he came with some bloodied Terminator trading cards too?

:rotfl

For a franchise that's on a hiatus, the Terminator stuff has been coming in like gangbusters. This damaged T800 is no doubt going to be a best seller, so I think young John Connor could easily see the light of day. Just hang in there. I know this latest release has enough win for two or three non-Hulk Avengers figures.. :)

Reese might be a bit of a longshot though.

I don't begrudge that Coulson has been made, I was just baffled as to why BD T-800 hasn't once been on the front page at Toys2 while Coulson goes straight on there.

I don't begrudge that Coulson has been made, I was just baffled as to why BD T-800 hasn't once been on the front page at Toys2 while Coulson goes straight on there.

Terminator might be out of the pop culture flavor-of-the-month club but you're right. It's criminal not to recognize the best 1/6 movie collectible they've produced yet.

Been awhile since Hot Toys have wowed...but they've gone and done it here. A decent arnie sculpt at one-sixth which makes the previous attempt look like a saturday-morning cartoon.

Depressingly, it shows just how badly PERS can ruin a sculpt. Their cyberdyne Arnie is bordering on unforgivable...

I don't think the PERS eyes negatively effect the DX 10 sculpt at all. It's noticeable in pics when the head is blown up 6x the normal size, but in hand it just looks like normal eyes. :dunno I was actually kinda surprised by that being my first PERS figure, I expected it to be more noticeable.

I know what you mean. Especially since the Luke body could work with a regular TT body whereas the DX13 will need a very specific body to use.

Def should have been a two figure set!

I would imagine more people would rather have two full BD T-800s than the liquid T-1000, especially after the initial neatness of it wears off, I know I would.

Why would we have to choose between those two? Why couldn't we have both?

It's not like HT would be shy about bumping up the price to cover an extra body. I'd be willing to pay more up front for the extra pieces. (I'm sure I'll be paying WAY more than what HT would charge to find all the extra pieces on the secondary market.)

Back