Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Yeah it doesn't make any sense.

Is this thing 305 or 315.

Maybe sideshow priced theirs incorrectly and we should jump on it before the fix.

The pricing is correct. Exclusive is $305. :)

-SideshowAlex

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Don't pre order it. You can bet your balls this will be available till it ships and after.

I agree. June 2013 is a long way away.

Truth is, I actually like the unformed head on that silver blob anyway. Not sure I'd pose it with the silver Patrick head with the nice hair.

The Exclusive might not be.

Nah, exclusive's are now an open-ended sort of thing... no real rush to order. And with the DX Luke some people got theirs sooner by ordering once it was already shipping than those who ordered on day one.

Just got my Dx10,which i love. See this as a completely different figure all together though. Just the price is the only thing that made me cringe!

Nice. I guess this will be the figure I use all my rewards points on.

i already tried that, but i wasn't able to apply my points to the order. it looks like Rewards Points can't be used on Hot Toys products anymore.

i stand corrected : Rewards Points can't be applied to Sideshow Exclusive editions of Hot Toys products

Nah, exclusive's are now an open-ended sort of thing... no real rush to order. And with the DX Luke some people got theirs sooner by ordering once it was already shipping than those who ordered on day one.

Thats BS, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, just ordered the ex through sideshow... 315 for a figure with extra head. I thought I'd never pay this much, but damnit it's a BD T2!

I may still need the DX10 for the "clean" look and posed with the minigun gun... WITH the less damaged head from this one.

But if I only get one "Arnold", THIS would be the one -- a bloody mess of a Terminator.

Yep, the shipping sooner may or may not always happen. But for a long time now exclusive's from HT do not seem to have a set limit and I assume they will make as many as are ordered before the cut off date around shipping.

Holy crap...
price is crazy... I mean... it's cool and all but considering all the stuff we got for the Luke DX this seems a bit like a rip-off...
HT is really making the choices easy for me with their prices...
:monkey2

But if I only get one "Arnold", THIS would be the one -- a bloody mess of a Terminator.

That's how I feel... I'm very happy with the T1 released, but I need at least one f'd up version. I'd still prefer one from T1, but this will suffice and really is kind of better since the damage is so extensive.

This thread has just exploded.... getting hard just to keep up.

$305 seems worhtwhile to me: two heads, one lights up, PLUS the whole liquid metal guy...

For me, that T-1000 head is essential. So the exclusive is a must.

But yeah, that price, ouch. Not surprised though, the value and pricing on these just keep getting worse and worse. There's no justifying it, it's just how it is. I've gotten used to it after Jack Joker, hell, even before that.

Beggars can't be choosers though. I *****ed and moaned about a T2 BD T-800 and it's finally coming.

I'll either rely on rewards points or just wait until secondary market prices come down. No real rush considering it'll probably be a ways off. Who knows though, depending on what I have or don't have, I could possibly pull the trigger.

This thread has just exploded.... getting hard just to keep up.

$305 seems worhtwhile to me: two heads, one lights up, PLUS the whole liquid metal guy...

And with the ex you can probably sell off the T1000 head for a good price.

It seems likely that some people would want to use it on the MMS T1000 figures, if the joint allows.

I'd actually prefer some better liquid metal hands than that fixed loop to the chromed Patrick head... but hey, it's frickin' amazing that we even get a liquid metal man!!!! It's by far my favorite part!

They knew what they were buying, why would they be pissed?:dunno

:lecture

I sold off my MMS a long time ago and welcome the DX10. Even got the nessessary items for the galleria so to me my DX will feel like a DX since I'll have both Galleria and Cyberdyne scenes with one package.

The pricing is correct. Exclusive is $305. :)

-SideshowAlex
:yess:
That definitely makes it more intickng to buy direct from SS, but still going to wait on my RPs from DX12 and DX11 to kick in before POing this figure halve to soften the blow

Nice. I guess this will be the figure I use all my rewards points on.

:lecture :goodpost:

Back