Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Jack, please change your sig. I'm trying to work up the willpower to cancel DX11. :monkey2 :wink1:

I remember when I said the EB was going to be my only figure :lol

Now I've just finished my first custom, going to order this and the DX11 and looking for another figure :lol

I also had the rule of one figure per franchise, looks like that's down the tubes.

I was going to ask if you're still getting this despite your custom but it's you, of course you are :1-1:

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Don't pre order it. You can bet your balls this will be available till it ships and after.

Nah, exclusive's are now an open-ended sort of thing... no real rush to order. And with the DX Luke some people got theirs sooner by ordering once it was already shipping than those who ordered on day one.

Yah, I was thinking about that too. Most of the HT PO stay up until release, but then there's always one "Hawkeye" type fig that unexpectedly goes poof. I don't want to miss out on the better value of the SSC EX.

Um, cause its $300 fauking dollars...:lol

That's more than I spend on groceries in a month.

No kidding!!! :lol

Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

1 6 scale 300 dollars?enterbay is twice the figure and probly only be 60 bucks more,hot toys is gonna keep raising the price as long as we keep spending our money.why wouldn't they?

You can see know why HT's put "I know now why you cry" in the inside of the DX10 box.

Bad Joke HT's!!!

for 300, yes it's been said but it should be two figures. This many options is ridic to only give us one body. Now we'll need, 1 body, 1 pair of paints, and 1 pair of boots + a stand to make two complete figures out of this. Granted . .. I am not really in a position to ***** since I bought 4 T-1000s at launch and this is my favourite movie. But still, HT needs to balance their releases more so, similar to the Luke DX, which IMO was a 1 off.

I figured with the Joker DX v2 I was going to buy 2, but I decided on one . . . this one however . . . I need both heads displayed.

Also, like the Joker DX v2, I don't quite think this SS Exclusive is worth it, the extra 45 dollars for Cali residents is a bit much, considering it's just a silver head. Granted . . . It's a cool head, and you won't be able to get it for less than 45 but yeah . . . getting it for 305 shipped from other sites, versus 345 from SS seems appealing.

I will say it's unfortunate that there aren't two figures here, or that the DX10 and this weren't just combined into one super awesome figure with everything you'd ever want from T2.

1 6 scale 300 dollars?enterbay is twice the figure and probly only be 60 bucks more,hot toys is gonna keep raising the price as long as we keep spending our money.why wouldn't they?

Technically Enterbays 1/4 is %150 the figure. :lecture

And it's gonna be about %150 the price too. $450 at least.

I'm happy with the DX10 and this being separate. I don't want a Cyberdyne T-800, already got my EB kitted with the minigun etc. I love T2 and need a 1/6 T-800 to match the rest of my collection and the BD makes it different enough for me to warrant it

300 bucks!:horror I don't care how awesome the figure looks, no way on that price

It would've been so much better imo if they provided two bodies like with Luke, one semi BD and one full BD. they have all of the things neccessary except shirt, boots, and body :dunno

Well, where are the guys who said they are going to buy 3 of them:)?
I am not suprised and still waiting for the Enterbay's version to see which one is more accurate cause HT's jaw is f...ing wrong and 315 dollars!!!

Regarding the deposit through SS, does anyone know if you use reward points does that substitute the deposit or will you still be charged a deposit? Thanks.

I remember when I said the EB was going to be my only figure :lol

Now I've just finished my first custom, going to order this and the DX11 and looking for another figure :lol

I also had the rule of one figure per franchise, looks like that's down the tubes.

I was going to ask if you're still getting this despite your custom but it's you, of course you are :1-1:

Indeed. :lol

Yeah I think I recall you saying you weren't to be in the hobby fulltime. Alas, theres just no buying only one figure. That was crazy talk :1-1:

Regarding the deposit through SS, does anyone know if you use reward points does that substitute the deposit or will you still be charged a deposit? Thanks.

You will still be charged a deposit.

Also, you cannot use RP if you are ordering the EX version.

Back