Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

So, wait a minute... Is that exclusive for SS only or is it a regional exclusive like Sparrow's telescope? I'm holding out, especially due to the price range.

I'm guessing there will be plenty of the extra head by the time it ships. You can still get that ex telescope.

Best check Toys2 and other dealers that tend to get the regional ex's as well. I think I got the Sparrow EX through BBTS or AE... I know it wasn't Sideshow.

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

So, wait a minute... Is that exclusive for SS only or is it a regional exclusive like Sparrow's telescope? I'm holding out, especially due to the price range.

Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the T-800 (Battle Damaged) Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional Alternate T-1000 Head Sculpt in liquid metal form

I guess I meant as far as Hot Toys goes. This is their official "over $300.oo" single figure release.

I guess Luke counts as two figures huh?

But yeah, for what you are getting (two heads, light up feature, T-1000 statue, and all the accessories... it's seems about right. Wish it was two full bodies.... but then it would been more like 350

I guess I meant as far as Hot Toys goes. This is their official "over $300.oo" single figure release.

Oh, I got ya now. :duff

Unfortunately, it looks like this is the direction we're headed in terms of pricing of Hot Toys' DX figures. :(

Never really been interested in Terminator figures but this guy seems outstanding. Debating between this and a 1/4 Bats.

Alright, it's confusing as usually a "VIP" item means SS exclusive. With Sparrow they used the same terminology as here... "regional exclusive."

Always fun to read how everyone is sick of the price hikes (me included), then the guy in the same post writes it's PO'd. And yes i just PO'd too.

Seriously, if this thing came out at $400. I would still have had to pull the trigger.

This is a grail for me. Unfortunately cant pass it up. :lol

Always fun to read how everyone is sick of the price hikes (me included), then the guy in the same post writes it's PO'd. And yes i just PO'd too.

LOL!! Indeed! :lol

Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the T-800 (Battle Damaged) Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional Alternate T-1000 Head Sculpt in liquid metal form

Alright, it's confusing as usually a "VIP" item means SS exclusive. With Sparrow they used the same terminology as here... "regional exclusive."

That is very confusing. But has there ever been an EX that you couldn't pick up elsewhere?

The justification to purchase these would be a lot more acceptable if the flex payments were low and affordable. And although the lower flex amounts would mean more time spacing for delivery, that would be fine by me.

Paying $300+ in one transaction can be overwhelming at times.

I guess Luke counts as two figures huh?

But yeah, for what you are getting (two heads, light up feature, T-1000 statue, and all the accessories... it's seems about right. Wish it was two full bodies.... but then it would been more like 350

Yeah I dont really count Luke since its two full figures, But then theres HULK and Jake Sully too, but I dont count them either, really since they are "larger" figures.

So this is the first 12" single figure release that broke the $300 barrier.

I can't find the "regular" version on the site. I hate how they hide those...

Bummer about the jump in price... but I'd prefer to pay more for the BD version I want then settle for the regular one.

Hey, youre right. It beat out Hulk and Avatar Jake. :lol

Looks as if the subtle changes that needed to be made to the other DX sculpt were done for this version. Looks damn good... I'll wait and see how the next couple months shape up in terms of other releases before POing this.

AE has it for 290, and lists the MSRP at 315 instead of 305.... weird.

This is one I'll be happy to pay the extra cost to get the exclusive... I may never actually use it, but I can see it selling for a decent amount on eBay.

I think I will be getting one of the lads to pick up the exclusive for me.
I guess we have to have the Exclusive version right?!

For me it is yes. Though I wouldn't say its totally essential for more casual fans, the featureless head looks just as good.

This is one of the few times i'll be getting the Exclusive.

Looks as if the subtle changes that needed to be made to the other DX sculpt were done for this version. Looks damn good... I'll wait and see how the next couple months shape up in terms of other releases before POing this.

AE has it for 290, and lists the MSRP at 315 instead of 305.... weird.

Yeah it doesn't make any sense.

Is this thing 305 or 315.

Maybe sideshow priced theirs incorrectly and we should jump on it before the fix.

At this rate...will DX20 be 399.99??

Back