Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Ouch. + Shipping + Taxes..

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Just noticed Sideshow doing flat rate shipping to UK $25 :blissy

Yeah I dont really count Luke since its two full figures, But then theres HULK and Jake Sully too, but I dont count them either, really since they are "larger" figures.

So this is the first 12" single figure release that broke the $300 barrier.

Im not really surprised by the price to be honest. The dx08 was around $275 and it didnt have nearly as many cool features and accessories as this.

As a big T2 fan, I really want this but not sure which route to go: SSC EX for $315 shipped is probably the best deal overall (can do Flex Pay to soften the blow, get the extra T-1000 head, get rewards points, and get fast, private carrier tracked shipping in that price), but the NRD sucks, and there's a chance I'll get cold feet when the charges begin...

Yeah it doesn't make any sense.

Is this thing 305 or 315.

Maybe sideshow priced theirs incorrectly and we should jump on it before the fix.

Ex is $305 + $10 shipping
Regular is $315 + normal shipping

As a big T2 fan, I really want this but not sure which route to go: SSC EX for $315 shipped is probably the best deal overall (can do Flex Pay to soften the blow, get the extra T-1000 head, get rewards points, and get fast, private carrier tracked shipping in that price), but the NRD sucks, and there's a chance I'll get cold feet when the charges begin...

Don't pre order it. You can bet your balls this will be available till it ships and after.

Yeah I dont really count Luke since its two full figures, But then theres HULK and Jake Sully too, but I dont count them either, really since they are "larger" figures.

So this is the first 12" single figure release that broke the $300 barrier.

...from Hot Toys. :wave

This probably the coolest excl that i can remember. I usually get an exclusive to sell off the excl bit, but this is a unique keeper.

As happy as I am that this is coming out, definite buy. I can understand why people would be pissed off about the announcement this soon to the DX10 release? Most people haven't even gotten that yet and most felt it needed some BD elements included.

This certainly takes the new shine off the DX10 before its even properly out?

Where are all the people who just got charged for the other T2 DX? They must be pissed off; no?

Gonna go ahead with the DX10 (never owned MMS117). Would love to own a loose BD head.
Scared of what the price of Returns Penguin will be now…….

High price wont stop me Im getting this.

As happy as I am that this is coming out, definite buy. I can understand why people would be pissed off about the announcement this soon to the DX10 release? Most people haven't even gotten that yet and most felt it needed some BD elements included.

This certainly takes the new shine off the DX10 before its even properly out?

Was thinking the same.

Where are all the people who just got charged for the other T2 DX? They must be pissed off; no?

They knew what they were buying, why would they be pissed?:dunno

They've been and gone. That all kicked off pretty much immediately.

I'm not the biggest Terminator fan, but I feel compelled to get this.

By the way, has SSC ever produced and released a premium format Endoskeleton?

Enterbay better show more of what they are doing.. fast..

Back