Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sidious.

The scene cannot be recreated to the particular accuracy and scale that I would ideally like so as I said a 'suggestion' of the scene is probably the best that can be hoped for. For that I prefer the ebay one, visually it looks a bit better and more 'official'.

I think I'll contact them about it, there's a few things I'd like to know about it beforehand.

Yeah I was astonished by that aswell. And yet when I thought about the scene in the film it shouldn't have been surprising.

No problem bud. :duff

I ordered another body off ebay, might as well make use of all the spare parts. So far I think this is the best Arnie 1/6 scale terminator figure

Quick pick of my set up. Working on a better illuminated stand just now.

EDIT... Apologies, but for some reason this pic keeps appearing sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 593
(...)
useIMG_5944Medium_zpsd37dd129.jpg
[/URL]
(...)

Now that's a familiy portrait! :clap

(...)The scene cannot be recreated to the particular accuracy and scale that I would ideally like so as I said a 'suggestion' of the scene is probably the best that can be hoped for.(...)

That's true, would be giant in 1/6, so an "idealized" version is what I want as well.
Looks like there's gonna be a suitable crane hook... :wink1:

1904166_715343125177655_1916826856_n.png

Source: https://www.facebook.com/moviebased

Last edited:
Got my DX13 yesterday (beautiful) and the PERS on the less damaged head doesn't seem to wanna move. I have four Lukes with PERS and all those eyes are very easy to move around. Any tips to loosen it up? I thought about just using more force until it starts to move, but then I thought that when it breaks I will end up with an Arnold that looks like he just had an aneurysm or worse and lost my nerve.

Back