Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not a bad price with free shipping, I don't have room for it myself but I wouldn't mine seeing some of you guys display it!!

Probably the best that can realistically be done is to 'suggest' the scene. That's why as far as dioramas I always preferred the idea of the gears where the T-800 gets his arm trapped - what DarkSpartan made. As he proved you can do a decent job of recreating that whole part of the set. Not really possible with the self-terminate scene.

The one on eBay doesn't look like it has that huge chain hook on the bottom. The sideshowcollectors version looks a lot better IMO.

That stand is kind of cool but I'm not completely sure I think it's worth the price. It seems fairly basic for what it is to me.

Been eyeing up this display stand the past week or two personally I think it looks great but I do prefer mightyq's stand

Probably the best that can realistically be done is to 'suggest' the scene. That's why as far as dioramas I always preferred the idea of the gears where the T-800 gets his arm trapped - what DarkSpartan made. As he proved you can do a decent job of recreating that whole part of the set. Not really possible with the self-terminate scene.

I LOVE what Darkspartan done with his Diorama, I was re-watching T2 scene for scene and its amazing to see how much of the Steel mill battle is shot in one small location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can vouch for the seller as I have purchased from him in the past and I have a few 1/6 items saved on my eBay to buy from him.

It looks good I must say.

Thanks Sidious.

The scene cannot be recreated to the particular accuracy and scale that I would ideally like so as I said a 'suggestion' of the scene is probably the best that can be hoped for. For that I prefer the ebay one, visually it looks a bit better and more 'official'.

I think I'll contact them about it, there's a few things I'd like to know about it beforehand.

I LOVE what Darkspartan done with his Diorama, I was re-watching T2 scene for scene and its amazing to see how much of the Steel mill battle is shot in one small location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was astonished by that aswell. And yet when I thought about the scene in the film it shouldn't have been surprising.

Last edited:
Mulling it over. It feels compulsory to represent the scene somehow. I'd prefer a larger scale diorama incorporating the 'balcony' area that Sarah and John view from but not sure that will ever be possible.

Both displays look great, but without a John it makes little sense to have the balcony. All you need is Arnie hanging from the chains to represent that scene pretty good. I can't remember if you made one of those custom John Connors like EcKo and Skull, but if you did, then the balcony would be ideal, granted you have the space :)

Both displays look great, but without a John it makes little sense to have the balcony. All you need is Arnie hanging from the chains to represent that scene pretty good. I can't remember if you made one of those custom John Connors like EcKo and Skull, but if you did, then the balcony would be ideal, granted you have the space :)

Actually...

Made by Commando. The same Commando whose hopefully still going to offer us the teargas launcher.

As far as the balcony, I'm just thinking today that it would still be worthwhile on its own as a display, independent of the actual chain lowering thing. It'd be cool to have a orange glowy lightsource for it but that's all you'd need really. As display pieces you could treat it and the chains part as separate. It'd be something else I'd try to commission someone for in the future.

Back