Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the forum:

2oTry0z.gif

^Deleted scene from T2 in which T-1000 turns into Max the dog to pursue John Connor.

Honestly put this music to that -

https://youtu.be/sVTAe6bDCks?t=2m12s

Posted this in the 1/4 endo thread figured I'd post it elsewhere too
Got this new tattoo on my leg calf on Tuesday, £150 for a 4 hour sitting
nyqada3y.jpg
sydetesy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I was determined that I was either getting a T1 or T2, thankfully the brightness wasn't an issue with the T1 screen cap I had

Posted this in the 1/4 endo thread figured I'd post it elsewhere too
Got this new tattoo on my leg calf on Tuesday, £150 for a 4 hour sitting
nyqada3y.jpg
sydetesy.jpg

When the picture first hit the screen, and I wasn't actually focused on it, The first thought in my mind was a picture of some kind of wound or burn. Then I actually looked at it and it was quickly obvious what it was. Looks like they matched the image you brought very good.

hey guys, does any of your dx13 heads, have some paint job errors in the space between the hair and the forehead?
like if the hair paint got into the skin?

Sadly no, a friend of mine that is an apprentice at the studio has a horror sleeve going on her leg and she had Bateman recently added, she also has: Myers, Jason, Freddy, Ghostface and Hannibal Lector

I got a portrait of clown from slipknot on my right calf last year and couldn't be more pleased with the outcome

Think I might sell this guy to buy the T1 that's coming out this year.
Hard to decide!

Back