HOT TOYS "DX10" What could it/do you want it to be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the next HT DX is?

• Total voters
I know some like the pers, but it's something I rarely use on my figures. I think I'd do fine if none of the HT releases had it.

I know some like the pers, but it's something I rarely use on my figures. I think I'd do fine if none of the HT releases had it.

Rarely used sure, but only after having jiggled the joystick plenty in setting up that cool initial pose :wink1:

I only use PERS when I need to have them ride to the back of the head to get that glazed look.

1454031008_c6384557c0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Most of my poses are so uninspired that they're all pretty much looking straight on. I'm lame.

Most of my poses are so safe for fear of breaking anything that they're all pretty much looking straight on. I'm a p___y.

I think hes referring to the fact that any Ripley figure would not have Sigourney Weaver's likeness.
Why didn't he just say that then - Riddick you cryptic mofo! :lol

So.. obviously there's a likeness acquisition dilemna then, I didn't realize.. that flat out sucks. :dunno

^ could be because their sculpts sucked back then :lol

Now if they were to show miss Weaver a current sculpt they did of her she might change her mind :dunno

I heard from some guy who heard from some guy that Ms. Weaver wasn't too keen on having herself represented as such a badass she-mofo. Could be wrong.

I think we can all agree that it should be something from either Batman, Iron Man or Predator to ensure everyone is happy ! :D

I heard from some guy who heard from some guy that Ms. Weaver wasn't too keen on having herself represented as such a badass she-mofo. Could be wrong.

But she almost won an academy award for being such a badass she-mofo!

RepartoAliens2.jpg

I'm actually hoping it's TDK/R or something else I don't want... I have enough stuff pre-ordered already. :monkey1

I just hope there isn't too much good things in a short amount of time... too much announced or teased that I already want, Robocop, Cannibal Jack Sparrow, Batman Returns line(but I hope HT hold off for awhile) and a new 89 Jack/Joker, Arkham City Batman, Prometheus, MGS... :gah:

Shoudlv'e been a real successor to the first one as a Battle Damaged version not a pointless cashgrab for new customers.

I'm not a Terminator fan, so it's even more pointless for me. I'd rather see something from a new license if anything.

Wow, this is the biggest dissapointment ive ever gotten from a Hot Toys announcement. Even more-so than Indiana Jones.

Back