HOT TOYS "DX10" What could it/do you want it to be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the next HT DX is?

• Total voters
Hasn't there been several non-dx figures by hot toys with all of those things? T-1000, Marcus Wright, Classic Predator, CR Superman etc. I'd say DX means PERS and a nice box. Oh and more $$$ of course! :lol

Yeah, Hot Toys has started to include alot more with their figures in recent times. So basically in regards to DX, by adding PERS they can up the price^^^.

I would love a Anakin ROTS DX, the PERS could really give him the corrupted look.

Wonder what he should come with though? Maybe switch out cybernetic arms & stump, two heads one with EVIL eyes, maybe that lava droid as his DX base

An Anakin DX figure would be badass!

star-wars-episode-iii-anakin-skywalker-4900969.jpg

evil-anakin.jpg

I think Darth Vader can become a DX without PERS. No where has HT said that "in order to be a DX it must have PERS" that I know of. It's just been that way.

DV needs to become a DX.

I think Darth Vader can become a DX without PERS. No where has HT said that "in order to be a DX it must have PERS" that I know of. It's just been that way.

DV needs to become a DX.

Apart from the packaging, PERS is pretty much the only defining feature of the DX releases - what would be the point of a DX release without it?

I thought Sideshow was doing a new Vader?

Why do people think HT will be able to do one? Aren't they using Sideshows license or working with them?

Apart from the packaging, PERS is pretty much the only defining feature of the DX releases - what would be the point of a DX release without it?
A spectacular dio to go with luke.

050411_darthVader_hmed2_3p.grid-6x2.jpg

A secondary headsculpt.

shawscene.jpg

An actual light up lightsaber.

star_wars_lava_lightsabers_darth_vader_sith_desktop_1024x768_wallpaper-171215.jpg

About 10 different hands, an awesome box.

There's plenty there. :dunno

Sideshow seems to have the armor guys down pretty well. I personally hope that Hot Toys focuses on doing humans and Chewbacca.

I thought Sideshow was doing a new Vader?

Why do people think HT will be able to do one? Aren't they using Sideshows license or working with them?

Yeah I think SS has a new Vader coming and even if HTs was able to release him, a DX wouldn't be needed. Most people wouldn't use a unmasked PERS sculpt anyways.

I hope they release a ROTJ Luke someday.

I would've been happy with two heads for Indy. You know, another one that actually looks like Ford.

Back