HOT TOYS "DX10" What could it/do you want it to be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the next HT DX is?

• Total voters

ZaCHw117

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From HTC Facebook:

Plastic Enemies talks about the next Obscura Magazine :

"This coming issue Obscura Magazine will have great features about Hot Toys, not Milk... Please stay tuned."

"This issue will introduce The Avengers event, but no interview. Next issue will have Hawkeye and the new version of Iron Man, and the next issue again will have DX10..."

Thanks to Wayne Kee Ping for the translation.
559666_329281170467213_138228759572456_993875_854406540_n.jpg

What do you guys think it will be?

My hopes the Dx 2.0, my dreams Tyler Durden (that will never happen though) :lol

Its probably the new Iron Man mentioned there :duh Its on the same line, so I really think it will be that. Probably an Avengers Iron Man at least.

Escape from LA Snake

....just to really burn us who have NY Snake as a grail :D

Police Station Shootout T-800! It could happen... it's not like it's the most iconic look of the Terminator or anything. ;)

Wait a minute, didn't they announce a TDK Joker 2.0 last SDCC? Dammit, it'll almost certainly be him then. :gah::gah::gah:

Police Station Shootout T-800! It could happen... it's not like it's the most iconic look of the Terminator or anything. ;)

Wait a minute, didn't they announce a TDK Joker 2.0 last SDCC? Dammit, it'll almost certainly be him then. :gah::gah::gah:

Especially since Joker was the 1st, would make sense to have it as their 10th.

If it's another f____ig Iron Man or Batman figure I'm gonna punch Hot Toys in the f__ing guts.

Especially since Joker was the 1st, would make sense to have it as their 10th.

But it wouldn't make sense for them to make it in the first place, that's for sure. Yeah, it's an older figure, but does it really need an update? Especially if the first one was a DX? :slap

If it's another f____ig Iron Man or Batman figure I'm gonna punch Hot Toys in the f__ing guts.

I'd get the brass knuckles ready if I were you.

But it wouldn't make sense for them to make it in the first place, that's for sure. Yeah, it's an older figure, but does it really need an update? Especially if the first one was a DX? :slap

I love batman, and will without a doubt buy the 2.0.

But I have to agree, HT needs to get some fresh air as far as lines go.

But it wouldn't make sense for them to make it in the first place, that's for sure. Yeah, it's an older figure, but does it really need an update? Especially if the first one was a DX? :slap.

STEPHEN_ABOOTMAN_by_maDideA.jpg

I love batman, and will without a doubt buy the 2.0.

But I have to agree, HT needs to get some fresh air as far as lines go.

:exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :clap :wink1: :hi5:

Back