Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is on my stomach! :lol And those are red suspenders! Children! Children!
haha

Anyway, Great figure and like the cape works! Although I couldn't get cape sticks into the edges...

Can someone please take a pic of the abs with the belt off, The abs on mine taper to the right and was wondering if they are all the same.

just some amateur photoskill from me
485344_10150612915190423_715050422_9338759_331403791_n.jpg

superbatty.jpg

and one more..bring on the green lantern for this bad ass justice league........

Last edited:
this one was real easy to pose and not stiff to pose and looks ready to rock soon as ya get his cape on ..hate changing the hands but were real easy just a all around very cool figure....love the dx style boxes..

Just got mine...but I dont really like it.

QC seems all over the place, the magnets for the mouth pieces are not glue properly & seem to come out whenever I change them.

I even have an oily shoulder? (Return of the oily abs ala DX TDK) The back head. Seriously contemplating on selling it & see how the returns version will be like.

Just got mine...but I dont really like it.

QC seems all over the place, the magnets for the mouth pieces are not glue properly & seem to come out whenever I change them.

I even have an oily shoulder? (Return of the oily abs ala DX TDK) The back head. Seriously contemplating on selling it & see how the returns version will be like.

I had an oily shoulder on mine as well, underneath the cowl when I opened it (plastic/rubber touching problem again?) But i wiped it and it hasn't reappeared, so I thought it might just have something to do with the packaging? I have had a few QC issues with my second batch bats.
A small paint rub on one of the faces, a mark on the belt, the bat logo inside the cover of the box is glued in place, misplaced glue in the space, so I would have to rip it to remove it.. And the cape stitching is a bit crude (as I posted before).

Nothing major, but enough to piss me off if it was my only bats.
:monkey4

Still waiting on a replacement faceplate from sideshow due to the paint chip on the main default face... so annoying, it really is noticeable and at this price it shouldn't be... :(

But i wouldn't say the QC is bad on these... i think it's bound to have a few issues here and there as with any mass produced items...

This is nothing like the BB Wayne/Bats... a few minor issues here and there, is not a QC problem.

But i want my faceplate!!

M.

Back