Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the actual chest harder (like the film) or is there just something behind it on the True Type body? Like is it the same material on the outside?

I know originally I was disappointed that the chest bunched up and folded when posed, but then once I had it in hand I got used to it. I was sort of hoping that it would be like "some kind of body armor" in the film where it's this hard, durable chest plate that doesn't move.

89 Bats HAS ARRIVES!

It is freakin awesome! My first DX, not the eyes are doing much for me, but everything about it is amazing.

Figure
Accessories
Packaging

JUST AWESOME!

Is the actual chest harder (like the film) or is there just something behind it on the True Type body? Like is it the same material on the outside?

I know originally I was disappointed that the chest bunched up and folded when posed, but then once I had it in hand I got used to it. I was sort of hoping that it would be like "some kind of body armor" in the film where it's this hard, durable chest plate that doesn't move.

Something behind on the TrueType. The rubber body is the same, though slightly different sheen ( at least on mine ).
Like you, I was quite surprised by the original rubber folding up etc when bent.
You know if you poke at the original chest? it pushes in? The new version doesn't it has a more solid sculpted section underneath the rubber.

This is going to Hot Toys for the holidays...

festivus.jpg

Back