Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's the different texture, but the 2nd batch cape looks like a lighter black tone too.

Well, I'm going to anyway :)

The differences that poeple are finding are so minor, they probably weren't even on purpose; it's just how the mould decided to make a Batman that day :)

but its extremly OT. isnt there another thread for this crap?

OT? What's OT about it? It's discussion about the very figure in the title. If this isn't the place for it, I don't know what would be. If there's another thread, it needs combined with this one by a mod.

Well, I'm going to anyway :)

The differences that poeple are finding are so minor, they probably weren't even on purpose; it's just how the mould decided to make a Batman that day :)

See, that's a cool response, and you may be right. You don't have to go all caps and yell at people though.

Love Batman's pose here - any close up pics?

heres a couple.:)

i LOVE that they inlcluded this gadget. i honestly wasnt even thinking of it when the figure was first announced, i was expecting the baterang and speargun but this is one gadget that was so neat yet never got a release in any form.

OT? What's OT about it? It's discussion about the very figure in the title. If this isn't the place for it, I don't know what would be. If there's another thread, it needs combined with this one.

See, that's a cool response, and you may be right. You don't have to go all caps and yell at people though.

scallops? beach boys? wtf? thats OT.

its official. this board has gone looney. im out.:wave

some of you people here need to get out more.

They're all so frustrating.... damn them, can't they stay on my topic.

Frustrated-Child.jpg

Last edited:
:lecture That's what I was also thinking.

It's surprising how much of a difference it can make, first figure I dealt with it on was the v1 TDK, I'm sure folks who got that figure will remember the "beer belly crisis", and once I learned of it, I checked my OC and it really changed the look of the figure, he had this big bear look to him the way it pushed the rubber suit out and it was like he instant shed 30-40 lbs after I popped the joint in place. Rory's comment about the belt angle immediately made me think of this as it could very well cause the things he's speaking of.

The difference with the capes is something I can get over quickly. When it's all set up I'm sure it won't even be noticed. I think I feel the same about the stomach area it's just now I have those comparison pics in the my head. :lol But I'm certain it won't be noticed by a casual observer though

Rory, something you may want to check, HT Batman figures have been notorious for having the midsection joint misaligned, it still works, but it pushes the suits out adding bulk, my 2008 Begins and v1 TDK came like this, could be the case here, for some reason it seems to happen more with the Batmans, I can't think of a figure with cloth costuming where I've found this.

Yeah, my first thought was that something was twisted incorrectly, however it's the entire chest piece, from under the cowl, the chest the abs, everything, it's sculpted (accurately) under the rubber suit layer. It now matches the chest sculpt, before it didn't. So its a concious redesign I believe. My first one was loose under the suit (as were all the others from what I heard), you used to be actually able to push the suit in at several points.

Back