Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Sniping COULD have occurred?

That's the only way to ebay! If you're not sniping, you're not doing it right!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Sniping COULD have occurred?

That's the only way to ebay! If you're not sniping, your not doing it right!

:lecture If you can't physically be at your computer when an auction is due to end, you gotta snipe. And if you don't enjoy a fast broadband speed, you gotta snipe.

Me, I don't snipe. I love the anxious tension that comes from wondering whether my last-second bid will be made too late or too early.

I also enjoy dumping a huge maximum bid on an item, and watching the bids increase in the dying seconds of the auction, knowing that somewhere in the world a bunch of people are collectively throwing their heads back in disappointment that they didn't roll out enough of the heavy moulah to snatch their grail.

In this way I give meaning to a life otherwise bereft of power and influence.

I scored the single body for 195 plus 10 bucks shipping on the ebay this week. Not bad for brand new fig IMO.
I always proxy bid but I always lose. It happens.

Bruce Lee > any martial artist ever

Not top of my list but I'd like to add a DX Bruce to my collection "Enter The Dragon" Best martial arts movie of all time imho .

Not top of my list but I'd like to add a DX Bruce to my collection "Enter The Dragon" Best martial arts movie of all time imho .

Better than Double Impact? Do you even know who Van Damme is?

Last edited:

Better than Double Impact? Do you even know who Van Demme is?

189258674_8769b0b642_o.gif

pictures_vand_damme_acting.gif

:lol Van Damme is awesome! Just not in the way that he thinks he is...

I always wondered if he truly thought he was channeling Bruce Lee with this one:

240720059.gif

Last edited:

:lol Van Demme is awesome! Just not in the way that he thinks he is...

I always wondered if he truly thought he was channeling Bruce Lee with this one:

240720059.gif

:lol Would you buy an HT Van Damme Bloodsport 1/6?

Van Damme fans checkout the movie No Retreat No Surreder, one of his first from the 80s and it kind of links him with Bruce a little bit.

Bringing JCVD up in a Bruce Lee thread is like sprinkling poo flakes in my salad.

Van Damme fans checkout the movie No Retreat No Surreder, one of his first from the 80s and it kind of links him with Bruce a little bit.
As much as I liked Van Damme in Bloodsport, he'll never approach BL's league in terms of Hollywood acting nor martial arts skill / talent. I'd never compare the 2 in any real way :lol
Bringing JCVD up in a Bruce Lee thread is like sprinkling poo flakes in my salad.
:panic: :lol :thud:

Back