Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Van Damme fans checkout the movie No Retreat No Surreder, one of his first from the 80s and it kind of links him with Bruce a little bit.
It's pretty obvious to me that the hierarchy of great martial arts acting stars is:

Chuck Norris > Steven Seagal > JCVD > Chris Tucker > Bruce Lee

And being smack dab in the middle of that list is nothing to be ashamed of.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

As much as I liked Van Damme in Bloodsport, he'll never approach BL's league in terms of Hollywood acting nor martial arts skill / talent. I'd never compare the 2 in any real way :lol

:panic: :lol :thud:

Oh I'm not comparing the two in any way, you would just have to see the movie to know what I'm talking about

I confess. I would buy a Van Damme Guile if Hot Toys ever made it. There. I said it.

Van Damme fans checkout the movie No Retreat No Surreder, one of his first from the 80s and it kind of links him with Bruce a little bit.

Already have it. Love that movie...even though it maybe thought of as cheesey. But who cares, right?

You know i kinda of liked Van Damme until i saw him in the "Breakin" movie and that was it for him!After that i couldn't look at another movie of his without having flashbacks of him in his pastel tights,van DAMN!+_+

Since the ETD Bruce Lee is the DX 04, is it possible we may have another Bruce figure for DX 07, or is that just wishful thinking?

Since the ETD Bruce Lee is the DX 04, is it possible we may have another Bruce figure for DX 07, or is that just wishful thinking?

DX07 is Bespin Luke Skywalker. I suspect we'll see another Bruce Lee figure from Hot Toys before we see another DX announcement, but that's not to say DX08 won't be Bruce Lee.

DX07 is Bespin Luke Skywalker. I suspect we'll see another Bruce Lee figure from Hot Toys before we see another DX announcement, but that's not to say DX08 won't be Bruce Lee.

It won't be :rotfl

Last edited:

Since this thread has been successfully derailed, let's take it a step further shall we? :lol

How many of you folks would add a Steven Seagal to your 1/6 collections? :D

Since this thread has been successfully derailed, let's take it a step further shall we? :lol

How many of you folks would add a Steven Seagal to your 1/6 collections? :D

Steven Seagal would be brilliant, he's on my wishlist for sure. I'll take him in his aikido kit or his working man get up from Nico :)

pic10.jpg

above-the-law.jpg

I'd buy a 'DX Seagal before and after'
- skinny young Seagal
- fat delusional old Seagal

Steven Seagal would be brilliant, he's on my wishlist for sure. I'll take him in his aikido kit or his working man get up from Nico :)

I'd buy a 'DX Seagal before and after'
- skinny young Seagal
- fat delusional old Seagal

Amen brothers :rock :hi5:

Ok Seagal is good, but I think we would all love a Chuck Norris! How great would a DX WOTD Bruce vs Chuck diorama be? That would be insane!

This thread is dead. Going to unsubscribe now. :wave

Ok Seagal is good, but I think we would all love a Chuck Norris! How great would a DX WOTD Bruce vs Chuck diorama be? That would be insane!

Someone did a custom Chuck sculpt that was good. They were asking around $150 shipped for a painted sculpt so I passed.

Back