Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Ok Seagal is good, but I think we would all love a Chuck Norris! How great would a DX WOTD Bruce vs Chuck diorama be? That would be insane!

holy crap that would be awesome.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Sideshow Exclusive item: tuft of Chuck Norris' chest hair.

Since this thread has been successfully derailed, let's take it a step further shall we? :lol

How many of you folks would add a Steven Seagal to your 1/6 collections? :D

As long as they make a Gene Lebell to go with him.:wink1:

nice look amazing

Shameless plug: I have a bashed DX wearing a GOD suit FS if anyone is looking :D

I was lucky enough to get one of these and it is fantastic. At first I was skeptical hence the long wait, but this thing is altogether is the best bruce lee package you can get. I was hesitant on getting it mostly because of the head sculpts not being done by arnie kim, but it doesn't matter because it turned out great. Now I can't wait to see what HT has next but it will be hard to top this one.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdHocrK59bo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

Say no more!

Most frustrating figure I've owned. His damn belt is impossible with the crappy plastic snaps. It refuses to reattach even when I forget about wrapping around the waist and try to see if the connections with. 2 hours later... Nope. And now the threading holding the plastic nun has come off. Great. Guess I have to use scotch tape.

Most frustrating figure I've owned. His damn belt is impossible with the crappy plastic snaps. It refuses to reattach even when I forget about wrapping around the waist and try to see if the connections with. 2 hours later... Nope. And now the threading holding the plastic nun has come off. Great. Guess I have to use scotch tape.

:lol Yeah I really hate those cheap plastic snaps HT has been pumping out. They gave me a few fits as well, to the point where I just walked away b/c I knew i would break them.

Most frustrating figure you've owned because you can't get his belt done up? Good grief. Getting that snap in is difficult if you're using your fingers - but fingers are not the right tool for the job. Use something flat and narrow to place under the female part, and use tweezers to help insert the male part. I've got two pairs of those pants and neither cause me one second of frustration, let alone two hours.

Most frustrating figure you've owned because you can't get his belt done up? Good grief. Getting that snap in is difficult if you're using your fingers - but fingers are not the right tool for the job. Use something flat and narrow to place under the female part, and use tweezers to help insert the male part. I've got two pairs of those pants and neither cause me one second of frustration, let alone two hours.

I did try using a flat metal tool under the female part and tweezers fir the male. (I did a search and saw your earlier tip) Didn't seem to work for me. I finally got it clasped on, but the male part is hanging on by just one side of threading. Yup... Those pants are never coming off him now lol.

And uhh... He is the most frustrating figure I've owned. The only other figure I've had a problem with that was production based was my Ezio. One of the nubs is stuck in his right fist and won't come out. I just used one of the spares instead and put the fist in storage. That said... Just because he was the most frustrating doesn't mean he's the least enjoyable. I've spent a good chunk of time just now swapping hands and testing poses! But man... Cmon Hot Toys... Would metal snaps have cost you even $1 more per figure? If so... Put them on and charge us the extra $1 lol

I did try using a flat metal tool under the female part and tweezers fir the male. (I did a search and saw your earlier tip) Didn't seem to work for me. I finally got it clasped on, but the male part is hanging on by just one side of threading. Yup... Those pants are never coming off him now lol.

And uhh... He is the most frustrating figure I've owned. The only other figure I've had a problem with that was production based was my Ezio. One of the nubs is stuck in his right fist and won't come out. I just used one of the spares instead and put the fist in storage. That said... Just because he was the most frustrating doesn't mean he's the least enjoyable. I've spent a good chunk of time just now swapping hands and testing poses! But man... Cmon Hot Toys... Would metal snaps have cost you even $1 more per figure? If so... Put them on and charge us the extra $1 lol

Yeh, they could have made those things out of metal - the trouble with the plastic parts is that unless that male part is dead straight, and is inserted dead straight, you'll have problems. And once it's bent it'd be really tricky to get in I'd imagine.

Maybe I got lucky, 'cause I read about issues people were having and was surprised at how easily mine snapped together on not one but two pairs of pants. If I had grief with the snaps I'd consider removing them altogether and replacing them with velcro.

:lol Agreed!!! That belt actually gave me a LOT of trouble too!:gah:
Ive mastered it now though and made it my _____:lol
It seems easy to do now.:yess: Still, the snaps shouldve been made of metal.

And now the threading holding the plastic nun has come off.
:lol I was fussing over that button & over time the threading came off on mine as well :slap

I switched to the stealth suit for a bit, but decided to go back to the BD look, & found a bendy thingy (some bendy thingy that holds brand new socks together :lol ) to hold the belt together :D

I was thinking of doing the velcro thing later, since it would look better & probably hold better, but then I got my 'Game Of Death' figure :D

I might revisit this situation at a later time. Who knows :dunno

Back