Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I love your "crappy" pictures Terminator_Fan_Game ! (they are NOT crappy by the way)
smiley.gif

...but hey, it is enough to post one of two almost identical pictures one time in one post damn it !!! :gah:

(Just joking my friend.. hehe...)

:lol:rotfl:lol
But thanks, Gung Fu.

Happy Birthday, by the way!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_959236.jpg

Last edited:

I just got my ETD DX Exclusive set and WOW!!The box is heavy much heavier than the Ghost Rider.I just opened it and breezed through during my lunch break.I was soo tempted to call in and miss the rest of the day but DAMN the MAN i couldn't.Anyway,i'll try to post some PICS tonight if not most definitely tomorrow.^_^

Definately a GREAT figure! Glad I picked up both the reg & ex. So many options on how to pose...

@lord-22: Porr hound haha! Nice action scenes there man!

@manolis: Nice set-up dude!

Is this the one that comes with the sculpted bare feet (as opposed to the usual jointed, shiny plastic True type foot)? If so how do they compare sizewise to a normal bare True Type foot?

hey guys, which 1/6 body will fit nicely with my DX Lee? I can't find a Hot Toys extra body... any suggestion on which one will match with the DX Lee? Thanks!!

hey guys, which 1/6 body will fit nicely with my DX Lee? I can't find a Hot Toys extra body... any suggestion on which one will match with the DX Lee? Thanks!!

Go to ebay and type in "hot toys bruce lee dx body". There are currently 8 separate auctions up for bodies, should be easy to find.

Back