Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Go to ebay and type in "hot toys bruce lee dx body". There are currently 8 separate auctions up for bodies, should be easy to find.

Thanks bro!! None of them have feet. Do I need the feet or not?

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Is this the one that comes with the sculpted bare feet (as opposed to the usual jointed, shiny plastic True type foot)? If so how do they compare sizewise to a normal bare True Type foot?

Size is pretty much the same. It has no articulation like the normal TT feet though.

Size is pretty much the same. It has no articulation like the normal TT feet though.

Hmmm. I'm just wondering would the Bruce Lee feet look any more silly on my nude Arnold T-800 muscle body than the regular TT feet do as far as size is concerned.

Thanks bro!! None of them have feet. Do I need the feet or not?

You'll need the feet certainly, but any HT Truetype feet will be fine..you dont need the BL ones necessarily, cause the shoes will fit properly on a TT feet and the socks will cover the foot completely , therefore is the same (and a TT feet will be cheaper) :lecture

You'll need the feet certainly, but any HT Truetype feet will be fine..you dont need the BL ones necessarily, cause the shoes will fit properly on a TT feet and the socks will cover the foot completely , therefore is the same (and a TT feet will be cheaper) :lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

have it on my extra body and it fits fine :wink1:

Here is a totally bad ass picture of this wonderful figure:

268893_2210933954121_1270657020_2749357_1385452_n.jpg

Even though there is some photoshop work on this picture I really love it !!

Photo credit: Maximillian Hartadi

Yeah I saw this somewhere and I thought it's awesome!

I wish they had this in big scale as a bronze statue on the Avenue of Stars on the harbour of Hong Kong:

Hong_kong_bruce_lee_statue.jpg

Photo credit: Johnson Lau

guys getting rid of my sealed bruce lee exclusive sideshow version, still has the brown mailer, pm me if interested with an offer.

It would be nice to have a 1/4 of that bronze sculpt, perhaps in silver :D

I've been considering getting the EX version of this figure. After originally having no interest the figure at all really, looking through the last hundred or so pages of this thread this week and looking at all the beautiful shots has started to sway me. What's got me concerned though was reading/seeing the photos of the apparent variations in paint jobs between the first and second batch. Has there been any further reports of this at all recently?

I've been considering getting the EX version of this figure. After originally having no interest the figure at all really, looking through the last hundred or so pages of this thread this week and looking at all the beautiful shots has started to sway me. What's got me concerned though was reading/seeing the photos of the apparent variations in paint jobs between the first and second batch. Has there been any further reports of this at all recently?

That was a real flash in the pan that - if I remember right - nobody ever cared about or mentioned again :)

That bronze statue is just magnificent to look at. The likeness is dead-on eventhough HT didn't made it hahaha! :rotfl

Got outbid by a few £'s for the EX of this figure on eBay earlier...

I really do hate my working hours. I'm never able to actually be online for things like this because of them, and having to rely on maximum bidding sucks, because I just know if I were actually on the auction at the time of it ending heat of the moment sniping could have occured leading me to victory ='(

Got outbid by a few £'s for the EX of this figure on eBay earlier...

I really do hate my working hours. I'm never able to actually be online for things like this because of them, and having to rely on maximum bidding sucks, because I just know if I were actually on the auction at the time of it ending heat of the moment sniping could have occured leading me to victory ='(

Don't give up Joshy, stay the course!

Back