Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the BD sculpt from the DX-04 displayed on the RM-X body from Enterbay,and now on the Ganghood,it fits fine,maybe it could be some QC issues with the inner neck part of the Ganghood?? that makes it a looser fitting.or i'm extremely lucky.

I've had the BD sculpt from the DX-04 displayed on the RM-X body from Enterbay,and now on the Ganghood,it fits fine,maybe it could be some QC issues with the inner neck part of the Ganghood?? that makes it a looser fitting.or i'm extremely lucky.

Either you're lucky or I'm unlucky. I'm often unlucky. I have 3 ganghood bodies when they first came out form Kit Chen (and overpaid at the time) and tested them. They are better priced now. I paid double for a Hot Toys Bruce Lee body without feet and hands. I didn't release now that the ankle ball joints are slightly smaller than your standard body.

I still have my Dx Bruce Lee brand new in the box with the extra body . Never got around to setting him up . To be honest I forgot I even had him . It’s been years since the release .He’s an awesome collectible but he just doesn’t fit in with my collection . Room is also an issue these days .

Room was becoming an issue for me as well, so I picked up a 1/6 wing chun dummy, to pose him with. Significantly reduced the footprint on the shelf, and still had him doing something interesting...

If anyone in the UK has this figure for sale, please can you message me? Trying to find one for a reasonable price! Cheers:)

Just bought the set with a double body! Well, it just came in more like it.

Checking out reviews on YouTube and I came across a video that’s all in philipino language. They were switching out the hot toys body with ganghood parts...anyone know why? Is there a secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2023 Marks 50 years since the man, the myth the legend Bruce Lee passed from this world to the next.

QioV5lW.jpg

cGGWky0.jpg

rQGtQdL.jpg

Back