Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

The extra body will probably be in separate packaging... I'm thinking the extra body and stand won't fit in a DX box... and I don't see them messing with the size just to accommodate.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

The extra body will probably be in separate packaging... I'm thinking the extra body and stand won't fit in a DX box... and I don't see them messing with the size just to accommodate.

The extra body will come in a separate packing.. I read this info a few weeks ago

I hope there's a sticker or emblem indicating which are Sideshow Exclusives versions versus regular.

Don't think there will be. There's nothing inside the package, now, to differentiate one from the other.

With more Hot Toys Bruce Lee's coming out I wouldn't be surprised if they sell his body as an accessory. I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys puts out a version under the M-Icon line.

this figure is to beautiful

Just placed myself on the waitlist for the ss ex. hope I can get one!

I put myself on the waitlist a week before christmas and it came through last week. I think your chances are good.

so what is the fuss with the SS EX ? I see you just get another body .

Is this that they just throw in an extra body ? different name plate ?

Muscle bodies tend to go between $60-$100+ by themselves. So getting one for an extra $20 PLUS those other extras, is quite a deal. Not to mention this figure comes with multiple outfits and 2 headsculpts. So basically for $20 more you get a full second figure! So 2 HT figures at only $110 each is a steal! The exclusive will be highly sought after in the future. Mark my words.

In other news, I've been charged for my second FLEX payment on this guy so now I just got to wait for this guy to ship and pay that final $70 for him :yess:

Last edited:

I asked SS customer service when will this figure ship or an estimate or something. They told me anytime in January, February and March.

ok...

I asked SS customer service when will this figure ship or an estimate or something. They told me anytime in January, February and March.

ok...

got really excited when i read JANUARY but then i see feb...march.....lol

got really excited when i read JANUARY but then i see feb...march.....lol

I got a little disappointed by the answer :lol, since they are charging the FLEX pay I thought they at least had an estimate. :pfft:

Anyways, the wait will be worth it, I know it.

The body is also non-bd, if that matters to you. And it's an extra normal HT stand with name plate, so you get a stand and the giant base, not just the base like the normal version.... which is great for people running out of space.

It's just going to be the normal HT base with Bruce Lee logo. Which is something some of us really wanted.

Hi everyone.:)
My first post in this forum.:clap
First, a little intruduction.

I am a big movie fan, and have a fairly big blu-ray collection.
One day I got one hot toys figure by accident (T600 rubber skin version) and now I am totally addicted. They are so beautifull.

Now I have on order Arni from T2 as well as pre-order of Bruce Lee and Iron Man mark 6.

Just a quick question.
Will Bruce Lee DX be rubbber body? What about Arnie?

Thanks.:)

One day I got one hot toys figure by accident (T600 rubber skin version) and now I am totally addicted. They are so beautifull.

Now I have on order Arni from T2 as well as pre-order of Bruce Lee and Iron Man mark 6.

Just a quick question.

Welcome to the forum!, by joining this forum your addiction will grow out of control, get out NOW, save yourself, you still got time, we are all a lost cause.

As for Bruce, I think it'll be something like the plastic bodies for Wolverine/dastan/comedian not rubber, but soft plastic. And no Arnie is all flesh :p

Just a quick question.

:welcome1:

Now get Arnie from The Terminator as well :lol

Back